Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    There seems a feeling Nico is dominating, but 5-3 to Lewis in Quali and leading the points race.

The one thing he needs is that win, lets hope it somehow comes tomorrow.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    There seems a feeling Nico is dominating, but 5-3 to Lewis in Quali and leading the points race.

That would be nice as I know it must have hurt watching Nico win at Monaco. I know many hold Monaco in high regard but for me, nothing would feel better than winning yours and the teams home GP. It's a big ask but hopefully Merc have the pace this time, fingers crossed.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Monaco was a funny one. Merc made a bit of an error bringing Lewis in when they did. It should have been a 1, 2, but Nico would still have got the win.

Why do you think consensus is that Nico is winning the battle Steve? I hear he is doing a sterling job and really upped his game this year but Lewis is regarded as being the top driver. They are the best performing pairing on the grid but I expect Lewis to widen the gap in the second half of the season. Remember who said Merc will surprise people this year since wayyy back at Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Monaco was a funny one. Merc made a bit of an error bringing Lewis in when they did. It should have been a 1, 2, but Nico would still have got the win.

Why do you think consensus is that Nico is winning the battle Steve? I hear he is doing a sterling job and really upped his game this year but Lewis is regarded as being the top driver. They are the best performing pairing on the grid but I expect Lewis to widen the gap in the second half of the season. Remember who said Merc will surprise people this year since wayyy back at Brazil
    Yer I think its cause some seemed to suggest that Lewis would wipe the floor with Nico maybe? Or at least be ahead most of the time, but Nico has done a great job and I am sure next weekend he will be determined to give a good account at home.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13

You should keep in mind though that Lewis was arbitrarily kept in front of Nico albeit being much slower in Malaysia and that Nico fell back in Canada due to a braindead team decision to run the softer compound twice, so Lewis isn't dominating Rosberg either. They are very close in performance.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Come on DJ. Team orders are pretty standard after the last stop unless you're Seb

Nico had done well this year and surprised me but Lewis has been at least on his pace from the start in a new car and new team. We can chew the fat in November

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    One moore win for Nico.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    One moore win for Nico.
    Yes, Mercedes seem to be on a better development curve since Lewis came aboard.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    I think Nico is very greatful to Lewis for his hard work, if he gives it a bit moore Nico can perhaps have another win.

It was a real shame that Lewis had his bad luck at Silverstone, but with a bit of help, Mercedes did what any top team needs to, if one retires from the lead then the next driver needs to take the win.

This is exciting. Nico has 2 brilliant wins, but Lewis has had some bad luck and it really could have been 1-1.

I see Mercedes being strong here and Lewis has won here twice so maybe he can challenge for that first 2013 win.