Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Vuko
    Qualifying times should have been set in Qualifying mode BUT this will change from next Rd - qualifying will be set in time trial mode & times will need to be posted both on the Codemaster site & forum thread to be eligible for the qualifying pts - qualifying will be set over a given period of time prior to the race -I will reveal more on the Laguna Seca Preview - I think it will add an element of excitement!!

Well I may as well withdraw from the championship then as I don't have internet at home - I post from work There's no point qualifiying if I don't meet the criteria to get the points.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    We race with corner cutting off, just keeping to the forum rule of 2 wheels on track. In time trial mode (for submitting times to Codemasters) there is a draconian corner cutting system which makes it near impossible.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would hate to see u retire, Homer ! Couldn't you write down the time trial code and enter it on the Codies site at work?

Fairly happy with my result at Silverstone, but still room for improvement. Hopefully the BOC team will run 2 cars at Laguna Seca, with Muz having served his 2 week "ban" from the games room.

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Yeah maybe...does it generate a code even if your not actually connected at the time? I'll have to see at the weekend when I have a go in TT mode.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    It does generate a code yes.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you can still post TT, its only a code. so just copy the code down on paper and put it on Codies at work
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wow harv!!! way to go man!!! tanat had a nice run too!

I'd like to be able to blame my ****ty resuly on not enough practice tim in race trim or something, but I really just think I flat had a bad race. wasn't in top form at the time. in which case I don't deserve to do any better than I did.

but it sure was an exciting round, and I for sure think the handicapping system worked and added a cool twist to the round.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What the next round is Laguna Another round I can't compete in
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil: