Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Maybe that is why all your posts disappeared? It was quicker and easier than sending out a warning!
    My posts were accidently deleted by a mod when I reported a spammer. Instead of the spammer being deleted I was lol. Mark has a back up of all my posts but is trying to find a way of implementing them back into the forum. It doesn't sound like an easy task considering there was nearly 8,000 to put back.

I've certainly learnt a valuable lesson. I will never report another post on this forum again

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Henners old fruit, I wouldn't worry about losing your posts if you know what I mean

( whoops, forgot the )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As a noob here, I think the forum is just great as it is.

I'm a refugee from the lack of television coverage of the WRC. Though I've some involvement in motorsport through my son, I never really had much reason to join a motorsport forum before. Having fun here though following the WRC rounds on threads, Pickems and general discussion. It all seems pitched about right to me.

It is quiet though, I had a day off sick and whilst watching lots of videos on Rally Sweden, there I was posting away and felt like I had taken over the entire WRC forum lol.

It is true though forums are not what they were, I've run one for years that is not motorsport related and traffic these days is just a trickle compared to 10 years ago.
    "Second place - back to normal" - Mikko Hirvonen Mexico 2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The forum looks great..

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash Smalley
    The forum looks great..
    Really?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Mark has a back up of all my posts but is trying to find a way of implementing them back into the forum. It doesn't sound like an easy task considering there was nearly 8,000 to put back.
    He should get pino to put them back one by one
    ... except you might get the spammer's posts instead
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    I go to a couple of forums that have a single section each that they consider the "War Room" if you will.
    That could be an interesting experiment... anything borderline gets moved to the "Sin Bin" or "Donkey Room" or "Troll's Playground" or whatever.
    United in diversity !!!

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    The instance you mention there is a strange one. The comment that provoked such an emotional response was from a poster many of us have known for years now, albeit under several different user-names. The choice of female name was an interesting approach this time around, but I wish he would just stick to it to save embarrassment.
    Except that wasn't me.

This forum is dying because there is no room for those who don't agree with a clique.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    "il real tamburello" Prove it
    May the forza be with you

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by il real tamburello
    Except that wasn't me.

This forum is dying because there is no room for those who don't agree with a clique.
    Wey hey hey!!! Welcome back

You've had a few identities here mate and every single one of them has been great fun. At least you are back with your proper name, the best one by far

I don't agree there is a clique here as such. There's always room for different opinions as long as the intent isn't to get personal and negative. I don't think anybody comes here to read nasty comments and we were all guilty of that in the past. It all got rather silly last time around.

Why not start a fresh Tamb? I'd buy you a beer if I could