Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts

Somerset Stages 2013

Time to get a thread going for the 2013 Somerset Stages.

Always a good day out in Croydon woods and on the Porlock toll road, and I see entries are coming in nicely with 52 entered so far.

http://www.somersetstagesrally.com/O...ist/index.html

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Clashes with City's last home game of the season and, as we may be chasing promotion, I'll probably only manage half a day at the rally again Really annoying because in the last few years I haven't been able to get to Porlock, which is a great spot to watch at. Unless the timings are just right then it looks like I'll be missing it this year too.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    probably this will be the next one for me as well... so far i really like what i see in the BTRDA, so i might skip the BRC in north wales for this one...we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by NxOxT
    probably this will be the next one for me as well... so far i really like what i see in the BTRDA, so i might skip the BRC in north wales for this one...we will see.
    A rally that I always think is worth going to (although that could be because it's the closest gravel event to me) but it requires a bit more effort to find the stages because spectators aren't supposed to be on any of the stages except one (which is repeated). You can sort of see in this video how many people ignore that though.

[youtube]iAE6bczEGrs[/youtube]

If you can get hold of the stage times/maps then it'll make life an awful lot easier to watch in a decent spot (I've never found the spectator stage to be particularly good, you never get to be close). I've got maps from previous years that may be useful if you want, but without 1st car times they probably won't be that useful...although usually Porlock (the one tarmac stage) is run at about 11am.

I can normally get maps and stage times off of someone. You really wont get anything off of the organisers this time Mr NxOxT, the event is even more PR sensitive than Epynt due to idiots parking in stupid places and the yocals not liking the noise on one weekend out of 52....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you for the information... maybe i will put BRC north wales into my program if things get difficult for Somerset.... will see plenty of time ahead... thanks again.

Ive always got info, that wont be a problem

Entries up to 96 with 3 weeks to go, its looking good.

After the recent 'performance' by Exeter City so called Football Club I have decided that my time will be better spent watching motorsport, so it's a trip to Porlock for me

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello, If anyone could come up with some stages & times apart from Chargot wood, could you perhaps PM me?

Thank you. [attachment=1:3t3lyeeu]smileythumbsup.gif[/attachment:3t3lyeeu]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hiya john777 struggling to find any stage times or stage order info for Somerset stages myself,if I can I will pm you.can I request the same please.
    Should be a good one.