For those anxiously awaiting the arrival of this year's Fantasy Grand Prix your wait it over.

FGP for 2013 starts today!

Welcome one and all. This thread will server as the primary throughout the season. For those returning players please go here: http://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/home and start creating your teams.

For those of you that are new please read the following summary of how FGP is played:

Everyone has a budget of 48,000,000 with which you use to build a team. Your team will consist of:
- two official drivers
- a 3rd driver, which is used if one of your official drivers misses a race and your 3rd driver races. Here is an example:
My race drivers are Bottas & Vettel and my 3rd driver is Buemi.
If my 3rd driver replaced Webber for the Belgium GP and finished 8th I would not receive his points because I still have Bottas & Vettel racing in the Belgium GP. Buemi would ONLY score points for me in the above example if Bottas and Webber were out of the Belgian GP, with Buemi replacing Webber, OR Vettel was out of the Belgium GP and Buemi replaced him and Buemi finished in the points in either scenario.

- one chassis
- one engine.
Lastly, choose a Grand Prix that will be your Bonus GP. Your team will score double points at that race.

Once complete please choose a name for your team and then post your entry in this thread.
The deadline for entering a team is the end of Thursday, March 14th.

Thank You for Reading and Hopefully Entering!!

A NEW RULE: I will re-open entering a team after the Australian GP. Any team that entered after the 1st GP of the season is not eligible for a podium place in the at the end of the season.