Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Petter's style or Subaru's style?

We can see that Subaru WRC always appear the mixed style--Over steering and Under steering.It's much higher than any other cars.It's such unstable must affect car's speed.The car must be lost lots of time to repair its line.I think it's not a good idear to drive.

Is it Subaru's style?I don't think so.
    So how do you think about it?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It´s the taxi style! The Impreza is just a crap rally car for the last 3 years.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If I am not mistaken, the car is designed according to the driver's style. If I am right then, It is Petter who failed to design a reliable car for him.

So he doesn't have to blame anyone. Why is Loeb on top? Because he has a reliable car which suit also on his driving style.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    It´s the taxi style! The Impreza is just a crap rally car for the last 3 years.

Haaaaa!!!! The Impreza is a Tax Rally Car!!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i remember watching him always fooling with the diffs in the center console during stages- at every rally! he never seemed to "run the car" always adjusting it-this makes it hard for engineers to know his needs. always changing settings from stage to stage- imagine trying to build to this for new "homog."
    nightmares for the guys I bet.

yeah Taxi is close, hehe
    S. Loeb fan since san remo 2001(WRC debut-2nd place!)
    have perfect set of pace notes from my house to local store!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Everything went wrong ever since they adopted new regulation of wider track, which was WRC2005.
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shaitan
    We can see that Subaru WRC always appear the mixed style--Over steering and Under steering.It's much higher than any other cars.It's such unstable must affect car's speed.The car must be lost lots of time to repair its line.I think it's not a good idear to drive.

Is it Subaru's style?I don't think so.
    So how do you think about it?
    I think its a little of both. He's driving the wheels off a car thats not quite good enough.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC2006
    If I am not mistaken, the car is designed according to the driver's style. If I am right then, It is Petter who failed to design a reliable car for him.

So he doesn't have to blame anyone. Why is Loeb on top? Because he has a reliable car which suit also on his driving style.
    That was the problem, Petter or his driving style wasn't much involved with the design. It was just laptop engineers doing their thing and wouldn't listen to drivers.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    The fact that they must run it higher is an indication of a problem in he suspension. I think Gard is close, the designers used computers and had no idea of reality

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gard
    That was the problem, Petter or his driving style wasn't much involved with the design. It was just laptop engineers doing their thing and wouldn't listen to drivers.
    To me that sound incredible, to pay bucket loads of money to a driver and then he wouldn't have a say in how the car should behave. If that's the case(which i don't really buy into that much) it says sad things about Petter, he should demand a say in the matters and walk away from the team if not allowed. Unless of course he was happy to get the money buckets and poodle along the stages looking pretty.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.