Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341
Results 3,401 to 3,405 of 3405
    Liked 621 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
    The Tennessee Rally USA will be held on June 14-16 in Chattanooga.

https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/more-...-event-emerge/

I still don't understand how a 110 km race can be useful to earn a WRC round.
    Shows they can organise, it isn't the roads under inspection.
    "It's not sport!" - Gilles Panizzi

Liked 9,380 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Win a ride in a Hyundai i20 Rally1 car !

Draw on Sunday at Rally Portugal. Proceeds to the Craig Breen Foundation...

https://app.galabid.com/cbf24/items/...DJx0KRQRzk9auT

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    I spent the day today in the Nyköping area spectating the third round of the Swedish rally championship. Lovely weather, superb roads.
    Anyway they had the double run of stages that most rallies today has,
    but with a twist. Instesd of doing the regular repeat of the morning stages in the afternoon two of the three stages in morning were run again in the morning.
    During the morning loop we were at Ss6 and once the last car had passed (about 100 cars) there was less then hour until the first car was due for the second loop.
    It was the same thing in the afternoon, 3 stages run twice. This meant that we were able to see all cars three times. For the morning loop we only watched the first 40 cars to be able to make it to SS12 in time. For the second loop we didnt stay to watch all cars because delays (stage start was one hour late) and when we left at around 18.30 only the first 25 cars had come through and there was more delays.

I have never seen this kind of looping of stages before..Why doesnt more rallies use this loop stragegy? With some planning I think you might be able to see the best cars 5-6 times.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 406 Times in 215 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    I spent the day today in the Nyköping area spectating the third round of the Swedish rally championship. Lovely weather, superb roads.
    Anyway they had the double run of stages that most rallies today has,
    but with a twist. Instesd of doing the regular repeat of the morning stages in the afternoon two of the three stages in morning were run again in the morning.
    During the morning loop we were at Ss6 and once the last car had passed (about 100 cars) there was less then hour until the first car was due for the second loop.
    It was the same thing in the afternoon, 3 stages run twice. This meant that we were able to see all cars three times. For the morning loop we only watched the first 40 cars to be able to make it to SS12 in time. For the second loop we didnt stay to watch all cars because delays (stage start was one hour late) and when we left at around 18.30 only the first 25 cars had come through and there was more delays.

I have never seen this kind of looping of stages before..Why doesnt more rallies use this loop stragegy? With some planning I think you might be able to see the best cars 5-6 times.
    Intresting, in the austrian championship this isn't to uncommon. It's pretty easy access for casual people as they just have a picnic and watch rally cars for an afternoon, no running around endlessly chasing the cars which is probably to much for people who don't really follow the sport.

5. Likes: BleAivano (14th May 2024)
    Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    World Rally Championship
    @OfficialWRC

Michèle Mouton will retire from her role as
    @fia
    Safety Delegate at the end of 2024 - Last Sunday she took time to say goodbye to the fans in Portugal ❤️

https://x.com/OfficialWRC/status/1791503073925300448

7. Likes: Eli (Yesterday),EstWRC (17th May 2024)