Page 17 of 125 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teme
    Where's Bouffier??
    Anyone got any idea why Bouffier isn't present? His WRC3 drive looks a bit pointless now he's missed Monte and Finland.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok so there's almost a hundred entries. Is it possible to still update the list even though the time is up?

Liked 35 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arska
    Ok so there's almost a hundred entries. Is it possible to still update the list even though the time is up?
    At least Pajunen just appeared to the entry list. With Fiesta S2000. Tamrazov has entered with S2000 too, but the team has only one left now. Let's see if Tamrazov wants to drive himself or does he let Pajunen drive.

Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arska
    It seems that the time was extended from 6 to 8 pm.

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teme
    At least Pajunen just appeared to the entry list. With Fiesta S2000. Tamrazov has entered with S2000 too, but the team has only one left now. Let's see if Tamrazov wants to drive himself or does he let Pajunen drive.
    Tamrazov has 1 Fiesta WRC and 3 Fiesta Super 2000 (he bought the third one just before Sardegna), one of them is written off now, so still two available for him and Pajunen and the WRC for PG

Liked 35 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pucky54
    Tamrazov has 1 Fiesta WRC and 3 Fiesta Super 2000 (he bought the third one just before Sardegna), one of them is written off now, so still two available for him and Pajunen and the WRC for PG
    Okay, this is good news

Liked 209 Times in 60 Posts
    Tahko will drive another Mini WRC again:

S-DV 9032; TO V33681; VLE 756X; IN-NL 67; IN-NZ 9; 704 EXC 75; 294 FPF 75; TO-89095-H; K-AM 5803; K-AM 6983; L 555 BAT; N6 MRE; 206 NDP 75; X20 SRT; S600 WRT; 23 DDM 92; WOB VW 369; SP 1013...

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Looking at the registered entries as of now I'm both pleased and dissappointed at the same time. 14 WRCs is not much, but then again on another, if you take the driver pictured above out, we have a bunch of drivers that all can do top 6 stage times I firmly believe. It won't be good for the fight for victory, that's decided with other guys, but it should be fun for positions five to ten. Still, I hope that there would be 3-4 WRCs in the list when the first FIA stamped list comes out. For example, of last years regulars, where are Ketomaa and Rantanen, perhaps some plans there.

What I'm most pleased about is of course Hänninen's entry. I hope he gets it clean and shows what he's capable of. This is it now for Juho. Good to get comfirmation for Lappi's entry too. A little comfort. It'll nice see how it goes especially with him and Paddon, add to that Kubica, Pajunen, Evans, Kruuda. Juha Salo in TMR Subaru should be speed measurement for the rest like always. And how will Lukyanuk perform in his Finnish debut? Out of the new guys, this is definitely the one I will wait the most.

Out of 2WD crews, I would like to see Bouffier in there too. Vainionpää has shown good pace in FRC last year and this year too, so how he does in R3T is nice to see (is that Vihma's car?). He won't get it easy with Chardonnet and Gilbert in the race. Nice to Cronin in action after a while. R2s have some nice names too as an extra to the usuals, Kinnunen for example. But where is Joonas Lindroos? At the start of the season this was in his talks, but...?

So, after staring at the list for a while and some heavy pondering, I've decided I might go this year too.

EDIT: Meeke! I forgot Meeke. It's decided. I will go.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    But where are Ari Könönen and Mikko Lehti, who both "promised" to drive NORF this year?

Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Anyone got any idea why Bouffier isn't present? His WRC3 drive looks a bit pointless now he's missed Monte and Finland.
    Probably lack of sponsors ...

EDIT: His Citroen Top Driver ambitions seem senseless, if he isn´t able to start.