Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
The old contraception tactic eh, spiffing!
'ello! I'll thank you this is a serious subject!!

Two days until the Poinsettia Bowl in S.D. Apparently they are expecting the place to be infested with more of those polygamist's than pagan worshipers of Montezuma at the Q. I think this game is happening just in time. I have it on good authority by anthropologists at Universidad de Yucatan that recent collaborations with Egyptologists’ channeling Jean-Francois Champollion strongly suggest that the apocalypse that will happen on the 21st can only be averted by the spirit of the last Aztec god, Montezuma defeating his counterpart Mayan; Mitt Tutulfeldwitz http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ds/walljew.bmp via proxy. The final two Petroglyph translations have been cracked, although some scholars dispute the exact meaning of: "Mission ValleyQ". If the forces associated with the Mayans prevail on December 20th enjoy the rapture. I think the first best insurance that you are included is to just get completely naked with the exception of your Nike running shoes for the remaining few hours until the 21st.
San Diego State Aztecs - NCAA College Football - CBSSports.com

Before The Deluge - Jackson Browne - YouTube