It appears that cbssportsline.com doesn't have much of an appreciation of my sense of humor.
Just have to vent, sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.
As the Americans on this forum know College Football post season bowl games have started and continue through the first week in January, and have been a big part of our sports culture for a century going back to the first Rose Bowl in 1902. This Thursday our SDSU Aztecs play Brigham Young University in the not very prestigious Poinsettia Bowl. I post on that site under the nom de guerre; MisterAlcatraz. I am appalled I tell you that they have refused to post the following comment by yours truly. BYU is a team that we have not beaten since the 1940's. It is affectionately referred to by Its Mormons as "The Y"
Quote Originally Posted by MisterAlcatraz
I'm starting to get geeked about this upcoming game. I'm curious how many "Sons of Montezuma" are willing to fully commit through bold action there support of our Fighting Aztecs? Being that Mitt Romney, among his other degrees has a BA from "The Y", and coincidently owns a rather nice home in La Jolla, I would like to enlist a strike force wearing black and red (perhaps all black and a hint of red may be more practical to achieve this mission) that upon giving BYU a through beat-down (which would include a one point victory) pepper his palatial mansion, with red and black toilet paper. Between the lot of us pranksters we should manage to lob at least one roll over his property wall. In the interest of fair discloser, in reality we may stand a fair chance of being blown away by the secret service, but I think the reward is worth the risk. I understand that most of the posters on this page probably feel like they are too young to die, however I am 58 and have probably lived the better half of my life. What sayeth thee? Perhaps we should make a preemptive strike, and execute this mission the day before the game. It will surely be televised in hospital rooms, and even the downtown jail. I want to hear from the ibwaterman's, the yanks1's, the Commonsenses, and the rest of all ya' 'awl so called Aztec supporters on this board. Hell fire... I'd be willing to fly in Hattie, and two coach for the mission. The way they schooled us on what an elite Division 1 Hoops team was on the Roundball page, only to have to surrender when we dashed right into the sweet 16 and were a hair from the elite 8, LOL. That’s the kind of blind commitment that could surely lead a mission of Napoleonic proportions even if it is mercenary on their part......Who is with me?