Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ian123
    Hi,this will be my first time in Portugal ,any tips and where can you get the program's ,really looking forward to it and staying in villamoura. Cheers
    Vilamoura is a good place to be in Portugal Rally. There are many options for accomodation, and in a big range of prices. Is near the Service Park too.

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    I Have read that Kubica will be in this rally too, with a DS3RRC in WRC2 doing kilometers on gravel, and i have read too about a new Citroen Challenge using DS3R3T...

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Hi,this will be my first time in Portugal ,any tips and where can you get the program's ,really looking forward to it and staying in villamoura. Cheers
    I've been on holiday to Portugal last summer, not far from Villamoura (Olhos d'Agua). From what I know the stages are quite far north, and Villamoura is right down south to the coast.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
    Could someone tell for me where will be the SS1 Mu stage? Thanks a lot!
    Web: www.wr-x.com
    Twitter: World Rally Xtreme @WrxCom, Facebook: World Rally Xtreme

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear
    I've been on holiday to Portugal last summer, not far from Villamoura (Olhos d'Agua). From what I know the stages are quite far north, and Villamoura is right down south to the coast.
    What you are saying is true, but the down south is the only place with accomodation and services. The SS zone in the north, is almost dessert and there are small groups of houses only, without any kind of accomodation or places where you can buy something. Services are all in the south coast line only. Because of all that, Vilamoura and Olhos de agua are very good choices

Liked 44 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salist
    Could someone tell for me where will be the SS1 Mu stage? Thanks a lot!
    You can find the maps on the rallydeportugal.pt homepage, Mú is mostly the same as Felizes in the past

Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
    Many thanks pucky54.
    Web: www.wr-x.com
    Twitter: World Rally Xtreme @WrxCom, Facebook: World Rally Xtreme

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for that folks,do I have to go to the services for a program or can ya get them at the stages

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Thanks for that folks,do I have to go to the services for a program or can ya get them at the stages
    Many magazines will have the program but they are paid, sometimes in the service park they give free programs, but best option is to print it from the official website of the rally.

Autosport usually releases a pretty good magazine with all info of the rally a week before start. It even has descriptions and how to acess stages but it's only in portuguese.

Quote Originally Posted by mArtini racing
    What you are saying is true, but the down south is the only place with accomodation and services. The SS zone in the north, is almost dessert and there are small groups of houses only, without any kind of accomodation or places where you can buy something. Services are all in the south coast line only. Because of all that, Vilamoura and Olhos de agua are very good choices

There are some very good traditional tourism places close to stages, but I guess at this time of the year most wont even be open.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    To look for the public zone from last year you can look here youtube.com/user/acprallydeportugal.

Probaly in the next week you will have the public zones from this year on the rally web site. The shakedown is already on the site. Regarding the place to stay, you have lot of options. The best option is to stay in Albufeira, Loulé, Vilamoura, look this on booking per exemple. The oficial hotels of the rally is Dom Pedro chain and they have 3 hotels in Vilamoura.
    It look a little far, but in 40 minutes you reach any stage, and you can see almost 8 stages all rally.