Quote Originally Posted by Eurotech
Maybe the plan is to slow everyone else down, so Andy Neate'll be out front on his own so he can't hit anyone...
Neate winning a race? Hey, remember that he will face competition from Liam Griffin and Chris James... for most crashes, quite possibly.

Forget Plato, Neal, and Shedden having at it at the front and wowing the crowds with their amazing driving ability! AlfaFan is reasonably upset; I know what he must be thinking. Leave it to the driver's TRUE ABILITY, not the SPEED AND MAXIMUM CAPABILITIES OF THE CAR. That is what proper touring cars are, the display of talents of drivers and teams... I don't see even the DTM making modifications to favor drivers who apparently drive slower than their grandmother!

I know that in F1, the teams make modifications to their car to make them faster, and sometimes a certain team dominates the series, but a series organization making the most infuriating and ridiculous rules just to favor glorified club racers is utter crap. Is BTCC hitting the self-destruct button by taking these actions? I sure do feel that way. I know the big names and manufacturers are not present any more, but seriously?
If this is saw fit by the leading organization here, why not have all forms of sports do this? Hey, why not take the Premier League,
and subtract 2 points from the points the winning team earns in every won match to support the losing team? Sorry, but I am very sure that will disgust all the fans. Please, keep the level playing field, forget this silly rule, and banish the idea from ever being introduced into the series.

I wonder how some of the top drivers feel about this, I'd be interested to hear their opinion.

Sorry if I am too harsh on saying this...