Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool a shame really, but not a surprise, Chelsea really are on form at the moment in europe, and they deserved their win.... just. Both keepers were outstanding tonight

Bolo Zenden, officially the worst player in that liverpool side and possibly in Europe, he was shocking tonight he did hardly anything, yet still got to play the whole game
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    You guys have watched Mourinho's interview ? and someone is still wondering why Chelsea is so hated

Go Liverpool !
    Aw come on my good Italian friend. Don't be so hard on poor old Jose
    He's an extremely clever man who uses pyschological tricks to upset his opponents but away from football he's a lovely fella who is well liked and respected by his fellow managers.
    Mama mia! Even Sir Alex likes him

Talking of nice guys I heard a rumour that Claudio Ranieri is returning to the Premiership next season. Can you confirm this?

PS what's my old mate and West Ham legend Paulo Di Canio doing these days? Is he still playing in Serie A?
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad:

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oily oaf
    Aw come on my good Italian friend. Don't be so hard on poor old Jose
    He's an extremely clever man who uses pyschological tricks to upset his opponents but away from football he's a lovely fella who is well liked and respected by his fellow managers.
    Mama mia! Even Sir Alex likes him

Talking of nice guys I heard a rumour that Claudio Ranieri is returning to the Premiership next season. Can you confirm this?

PS what's my old mate and West Ham legend Paulo Di Canio doing these days? Is he still playing in Serie A?
    Amico Oily, no doubt José is a good and clever manager but he''s also the most arrogant person I've come across in all thse years i've followed football. I've many doubts he's different in privat life, and that he's liked by other mangers.
    Ranieri after a pause he took over at Parma, and he's doing a fantastic job, the club was almost relegated in Serie B and Claudio broght it into a safer place. His last victory with a great help from Rossi (who's on loan from Man U.) was in Palermo 4-3
    Di Canio left Lazio and he's now playing for a 4th div Roma Club, he's happy with that, but for what I know he's still missing english football.

Back to Mourinho and yesterday's match, he complaing about a penalty...what penalty ? if he means the hand-touch that was outside the penalty area

Ciao :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    I saw the game till 60 min mark but slept after that...Liverpool were not bad but not very good in attack
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Amico Oily, no doubt José is a good and clever manager but he''s also the most arrogant person I've come across in all thse years i've followed football. I've many doubts he's different in privat life, and that he's liked by other mangers.
    Ranieri after a pause he took over at Parma, and he's doing a fantastic job, the club was almost relegated in Serie B and Claudio broght it into a safer place. His last victory with a great help from Rossi (who's on loan from Man U.) was in Palermo 4-3
    Di Canio left Lazio and he's now playing for a 4th div Roma Club, he's happy with that, but for what I know he's still missing english football.

Back to Mourinho and yesterday's match, he complaing about a penalty...what penalty ? if he means the hand-touch that was outside the penalty area

Ciao :

Hehehehehe I guess I'm never going to get you to love Jose am I?
    I suppose it's a bit like you persuading me to join The Arsene Wenger Fan Club
    Glad to hear that Paulo is still playing football in his beloved Rome.
    As for Claudio I heard that he's been approached by Fulham to take over next season if they don't go down.
    I would love to see him back in this country as he's a true gentleman and always has a smile on his face.
    What is it with you Italian boys? Are you all nice like Ranieri, Luca Vialli and little Zola?
    It must be all that Tagliatelli and Chianti
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad:

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Oily I've nothing against Chelsea, the problem is Mourinho, and yes you have no chance to make me change my mind about him...unless he changes his attitude towards other people.

Yes Paulo is an happy man but as said before he miss english PL and he always rose GB generally.

I agree Claudio is a fantastic person ( the opposite of Mourinho ) : and I hope he soon will find a good Team to coach, he deserves it !

No unfortunatelly we are not all nice like Ranieri, Vialli, Zola etc...etc... our friend Bezza can confirm that

Ciao
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Zola, Vialli
    I really liked Chelsea back when old Gianfranco was curling those free kicks in and Chelsea were doing well to stay in the top 6.

Mourinho talks a lot of crap, but atleast he can back it up with his own performances as coach. As for the - I hate Arsene Whinger club...where do I sign, Oily ? :
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    Zola, Vialli
    I really liked Chelsea back when old Gianfranco was curling those free kicks in and Chelsea were doing well to stay in the top 6.

Mourinho talks a lot of crap, but atleast he can back it up with his own performances as coach. As for the - I hate Arsene Whinger club...where do I sign, Oily ? :
    I'm afraid you will have to go to the end of an extremely long queue Stormy.
    However on the bright side I will lend you my pen

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I like Jose Mourinho but I try to avoid listening to him when he talks about Liverpool, because it winds me up! That's the whole idea though. He protects his players by putting himself in the firing line. It's all good psycology.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    jose Mourinho is the best thing to happen to premiership, european and FA Cup Football.

No, honestly : i love the guy, think hes brilliant, i love it how he thinks everybody is against chelsea :
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )