Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1034
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    They are after Fabregas now that Kaka isn't available
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    *cough* Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson

Steve Sidwell
    Yeah what`s wrong with sidwell, you forget Ben Heim, Molouda, Pizarro, who is Nani and anderson still younsters who have to prove themselves, I know it took you 4 years to get title back make most of it trophy on its way back to stamford bridge.
    mokin: mokin: mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    just thought i'd post to say that the Copa America has been very good this year GO MEXICO!! :
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa155btcc
    Yeah what`s wrong with sidwell, you forget Ben Heim, Molouda, Pizarro, who is Nani and anderson still younsters who have to prove themselves, I know it took you 4 years to get title back make most of it trophy on its way back to stamford bridge.
    Nani and Anderson still youngsters? So are Rooney and Ronaldo :\

Sidwell is good for Reading but he is hardly Champions League quality.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

goooolazo . . .azo . . .azo . . .

I've been enjoying the Copa America - specially watching Argentina's strong team do its thing and I have really gotten a good look at these world class Argentinian players. You guys know much more about this and probably know in which profesional teams they play in but I had my eyes on Messi - my son Manuel loves Barcelona - originally because of Ronaldinho, but he would mention Messi also.
    That guy is good. He is also nuts. Agile and strong. He barrels through as he weaves the ball back and fourth. He could choose to even flop on the penalty zone when they actually try to topple him but he just continues going . . . and I like that.
    And talking of flopping and diving - that just drives me nuts. I can't stand players grabbing their body parts as they have their convultions on the floor while the replay clearly shows that that particular body part was not actually affected. I say red flag the actors - get them out of there. It is really disgracefull and ugly me thinks.

I now have to get that special chanel "Gol-TV" I think it is called so that we can get games from the Spanish league. That way I can see more of Messi and company.

mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Nani and Anderson still youngsters? So are Rooney and Ronaldo :\

Sidwell is good for Reading but he is hardly Champions League quality.
    Well we will soon see when champions league starts, anyway all the hype last year in the milan man u games was how Ronaldo was going to turn it on where was he in both those games Kaka made him look very ordinary, oh don`t tell me he was tired was he oh bless him rap him up in cotton wool, I know Drogba dives but 10 out of 10 for your man Ronaldo.

Quote Originally Posted by race aficionado
    I now have to get that special chanel "Gol-TV" I think it is called so that we can get games from the Spanish league. That way I can see more of Messi and company.

mokin:
    You are coming round Race! Barcelona and Messi

Brasil v Uruguay is ON right now! 0-0

2-2......Uruguay just equalised! 20 minutes to go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Argentina Vs Mexico tomorrow night will be great fun.
    Can't wait.

Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    Robben's replacement should he end up going to Real? I honestly don't know what sort of a team they are trying to assemble there. I've tried to pick the team and formation on Pro Evo 6 and it's very difficult. :

Oily, what do you think about that Welsh scallywag Bellamy playing down the Boleyn next season? I don't think he'll be swinging his golf clubs at people's heads as much as he did at Liverpool somehow. Allegedly. Faubert is supposed to be a very good player, be interesting to see how he does in the Premiership. We wanted him, but we're skint, so signed Roy Carroll instead. :
    Ian to say I'm a trifle underwhelmed at the prospect of Mr Bellend turning out in the claret and blue next season would be somewhat akin to proclaiming that Jack The Ripper was innocent
    Having said that it's pretty tough to like ANY footballers these days. A bunch of badge kissing, duplicitous, toerags to a man.
    Paulo Di Canio excepted of course

Incidently a guy who contributes regularly on the unofficial West Ham site went to a business meeting 2 nights ago, something to do with money laundering apparently , and got into conversation with a fella who works for The Hammers at a fairly high level. This guy assured him that Kia whathisface that owns Tevez's registration has made one almighty contractual cock up and that Carlos will be playing for us in the opening match against Man City without any shadow of a doubt.
    Of course my informant could be a BS artist of the very highest order only time will tell.
    Watch this space.
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad: