Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1034
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    No that I care but why Man U is wasting so many money on him ? They should buy a couple of defender insted... And if I were Tevez I would go for the carbonara and join Inter-Milan :
    I agree Pino, they (Man Utd) should spend some money on some decent defenders, Vidic and Ferdinand won`t be enough, and they still have`nt replaced Keane although they have but with 2 players Hargreaves and Carrick, what about Scholes, Giggs where are they gonna play, he should go to Spain or Italy, unless they think he is not worth it, says it all.
    mokin: mokin: mokin:

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa155btcc
    I agree Pino, they (Man Utd) should spend some money on some decent defenders, Vidic and Ferdinand won`t be enough, and they still have`nt replaced Keane although they have but with 2 players Hargreaves and Carrick, what about Scholes, Giggs where are they gonna play, he should go to Spain or Italy, unless they think he is not worth it, says it all.
    This is the voice of a Chelsea fan who is worried about the fact that Man Utd have greater squad depth than they do.

Chelsea fans should be worried as the best player they have signed so far is Steve Sidwell Without Terry Chelsea's defence is at best average. Last season, untill they both got injured, Vidic and Ferdinand had developed a formidable partnership. It was is the perfect combination of power and pace
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    Who is the bigger signing, Stevie? Torres or Freddy Eastwood? :
    My heart says Eastwood, my head says Torres :

Im not a big fan of Eastwood, i think after he scored that goal in the league cup against Man Utd, he's been overhyped. I'd love to see him do well though, and if the manager has confidence in him, so shall i.
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    This is the voice of a Chelsea fan who is worried about the fact that Man Utd have greater squad depth than they do.

Chelsea fans should be worried as the best player they have signed so far is Steve Sidwell Without Terry Chelsea's defence is at best average. Last season, untill they both got injured, Vidic and Ferdinand had developed a formidable partnership. It was is the perfect combination of power and pace
    Worried of what i don`t think so, so Tevez now all of a sudden gives you a stronger squad don`t make me laugh , our signings are even more cover for what we did`nt have last year, when you gonna clear out the rubbish you had last year ie Fletcher, Silvestre, Gray Neville has`nt got long left, Richardson, you have alot of dead wood still.Like i have said many a time make the most of the Premiership you did`nt have for 4 years it`s coming staright back next season to Stamford Bridge.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    *cough* Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson

Steve Sidwell
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nothing wrong with Steve Sidwell, but Chelsea are on the verge of signing Florent Malouda, who is a good player, but i don't know how he fits into Chelsea's plans for next season.
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Probably as a replacement for Lampard :
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Mexico turned over Paraguay 6-0 in quarter final of Copa América
    Argentina 4-0 over Peru in the other one...

Mexico V Argentina
    Brasil V Uruguay
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie_gerrard
    Nothing wrong with Steve Sidwell, but Chelsea are on the verge of signing Florent Malouda, who is a good player, but i don't know how he fits into Chelsea's plans for next season.
    Robben's replacement should he end up going to Real? I honestly don't know what sort of a team they are trying to assemble there. I've tried to pick the team and formation on Pro Evo 6 and it's very difficult. :

Oily, what do you think about that Welsh scallywag Bellamy playing down the Boleyn next season? I don't think he'll be swinging his golf clubs at people's heads as much as he did at Liverpool somehow. Allegedly. Faubert is supposed to be a very good player, be interesting to see how he does in the Premiership. We wanted him, but we're skint, so signed Roy Carroll instead. :
    You lot still here?!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

La Liga....

Schuster has just been confirmed as new Real Madrid coach, god luck to both and forget about Kaká :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life