Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    GP2 is Ireland only.

Busch race is on NASN later in the week.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So what is the plan if the race does overrun? the channel would have cut us UK viewers off at 11pm again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eastlmark
    Well they just squeezed it in but with no major delays one has to wonder what would have happened had it gone on past 11pm in the UK. Setanta Ireland cut off on the dot at 11. The scheduled GP2 and Busch race not for our eyes in the UK it seems. (yes I know they were on elsewhere and will be shown again but I was in the mood for it after that exciting finish)

Oh! it was blanked off for an hour and then came back to life for the Busch race, well I never. I guess this is auto programmed in and will cut out deadon time regardless of an overrun. Lets hope I am wrong about that.
    You are entering a Jeff Gordon free zone.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have sent them the following question to NASN. I think it would be a good idea if a few more sent a similar request for information. Is it to much to ask for a little common sense from the people at NASN?

"I noticed Sunday night after watching the Samsung 500 that GP2 was scheduled to start at 11pm. The race did finish within the scheduled time so it was not cut off but there coverage was still on. I am not really bothered by this, I got to see the full race so no complaints there. I am really after an answer for the following question. If Sunday the race had overran past 11pm would we loose coverage? And if so what are the plans if a race does overrun. After the debacle that followed the Martinsville race being cut off with 75 laps to go, I was assured that changes have been made so this wouldn’t happen again. If the GP2 is programmed to start at 11pm and cut our feed here in the UK, wouldn’t the NASCAR coverage have been lost and we would have had a repeat of what happened with the Martinsville coverage?."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    mmm...Busch race scheduled live on Sat morning 2am.......
    You are entering a Jeff Gordon free zone.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interesting. Will have to tape that then!