Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rob Austin Joins Team Hard

It's believed Team Hard as bought RAR and Rob Austin will race for Team Hard as from
    Snetterton. Sounds interesting

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaRacingFan
    It's believed Team Hard as bought RAR and Rob Austin will race for Team Hard as from
    Snetterton. Sounds interesting
    I think you will find that Rob Austin is driving a Golf for Team Hard in this weekends VW Cup, no mention of taking over Rob Austins team

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracsmart
    I think you will find that Rob Austin is driving a Golf for Team Hard in this weekends VW Cup, no mention of taking over Rob Austins team
    Like i said "it's Believed" didn't say it was fact...all i did was post after hearing from a number of ppl on facebook. should be interesting of Rob a VW Golf

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They should get rid of Neate and put someone that can actually finish high up in the second MG and i reckon Rob could do that.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPotato
    They should get rid of Neate and put someone that can actually finish high up in the second MG and i reckon Rob could do that.
    Agreed, rob would be mega but i dont think Plato would like it. he hates having a competitive team mate.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Agreed, rob would be mega but i dont think Plato would like it. he hates having a competitive team mate.
    We're in fantasy Jackanory land again ... you do like to make up stories don't you !!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak
    We're in fantasy Jackanory land again ... you do like to make up stories don't you !!
    Not a clue what your on about. all ive done is posted about something i heard off Facebook. I never said it was fact or confirmed, so why dont back the hell off.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Same excuse as you used to 'Tracsmart' ... blame Facebook .... never heard of libel Mr Jackanory !!!

By the way I am not interested in your infantile abusive Personal Messages ....you were blocked !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jak
    Same excuse as you used to 'Tracsmart' ... blame Facebook .... never heard of libel Mr Jackanory !!!

By the way I am not interested in your infantile abusive Personal Messages ....you were blocked !!!
    You've got you tracks messed up here jak, Got no clue who this "Tracsmart" is mate. im formally know as "RMLCruzeing82" on here. I don't care if you blocked me. you had it coming for bullying me. Grow up and act you age and stay on the sodding topic. other wise find yourself reported for bullying.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

You've got you tracks messed up here jak, Got no clue who this "Tracsmart" is mate. im formally know as "RMLCruzeing82" on here. I don't care if you blocked me. you had it coming for bullying me. Grow up and act you age and stay on the sodding topic. other wise find yourself reported for bullying.
    Now, now ..... temper, temper !!!

I suggest you check 'Post #3'