Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Hamilton for a fast fantastic weekend ,and Kimi,for a brilliant drive .I now think Kimi is back in the groove,mind you I did tell him on FB ,that if he was not on the podium I would kick his ass !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kfzmeister
    Okay, so i have to admit that i expected Kimi to at least attack Ali G. instead of coasting to a second, but to gain as many places as Kimi did, was most impressive out of all drivers. Ali just hung on.
    The Lotus was the best car out there today and I think McLaren gambled on qualification more than race pace knowing how difficult it is to pss here. Saying that, he did a great job controlling the race and managing his tyres.

Kimi drove fantasticly today and gets joint driver of the day. They were both the class of the field.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kimi & Hamilton were the drivers of the race for me. Senna also drove the best race of his F1 career.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Aside from those at the front I'd echo nominations for Senna and Pic.

Senna may not have the win but he's gathering good points for Williams and this time he improved his qualifying performance.

Pic is showing very well against an experienced teammate and doing everything he can with the tools at his disposal.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Kimi! Kimi!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Aside from those at the front I'd echo nominations for Senna and Pic.

Senna may not have the win but he's gathering good points for Williams and this time he improved his qualifying performance.

Pic is showing very well against an experienced teammate and doing everything he can with the tools at his disposal.

I said earlier about Pic. People joke and often ignore the 2 back teams but Pic has done a great job this season and could well get a chance at a better team. Although I am not sure who.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 50 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aki13
    Pic - He won't get noticed but although Glock spun once he still finished around a minute off Pic. So I think the young frenchman is doing a much better job here than we often notice. de Ambrosio and di Grassi were always struggling against Glock, but Pic is beating him quite reguarly.
    Agreed, he did a good job as he's been doing much of this season. Not that anyone would notice.

Otherwise Kimi and Lewis. If I had to pick one I'd pick Kimi who had KERS problems for most if not all of the race.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Driver of the race, probably the obvious one - Hamilton. Honourable mentions again to Grosjean. He obviously backed off in the latter part of the race but kept some speed in reserve to hold off Vettel. I dont mention Kimi, because his move on Grosjean IMO was a tad aggressive considering they are team mates, and TBH I expected him to hunt down hamilton and overtake him at the end of the race. Still a very good performance from Kimi, and I still hope he can get a win by the end of the season.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbec
    Agreed, he did a good job as he's been doing much of this season. Not that anyone would notice.

Otherwise Kimi and Lewis. If I had to pick one I'd pick Kimi who had KERS problems for most if not all of the race.
    I forgot about the lack of KERS. Never the less Kimi did a very good race today!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbec
    If I had to pick one I'd pick Kimi who had KERS problems for most if not all of the race.
    Where is this coming from?
    Why is everyone saying it?

From the race, and what was said he only had the KERS issue for the first lap due to the two formation laps - or have I missed something?