Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by big_sw2000
    Im just wondering if Davidson broke his back, (11 and 12 vertibrae), whilest the car landed, and not hit the barrier.
    I was wondering whether he worsened the injury by getting out of the car and moving around.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Effin stupid director has been showing us replays while Pedro Lamy was overtaking the Porsche for the GTE AM lead.
    Can these idiots for once show what's important instead of some random crap?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Re Davidson's accident it looked to me that the fin has worked the other way around this time by lifting the car in the air instead of keeping it on the road.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    That's all folks!
    Let's hope next year it will be even better with Toyota getting up there with their reliability and repairs procedures.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What a ****ty boring race after the demise of the Toyotas. Pisses me off that it's another year to wait until the next one. ****kkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Effin stupid director has been showing us replays while Pedro Lamy was overtaking the Porsche for the GTE AM lead.
    Can these idiots for once show what's important instead of some random crap?
    And can you, perhaps, appreciate how difficult it must be to direct the live TV broadcast of an event such as Le Mans? Of course mistakes are going to be made.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    And can you, perhaps, appreciate how difficult it must be to direct the live TV broadcast of an event such as Le Mans? Of course mistakes are going to be made.
    Poor little director!
    It's his effin job not to miss the interesting parts of the race.
    The Corvette had been less then 1 second behind the Porsche for half a lap (that's 2+ minutes for the GTE AM cars), the Eurosport staff was almost crying in desperation, and the idiot didn't see the battle?! Because he was to much in awe showing us slow motion replays from the pit lane.
    Is it too much to expect anyone to do their job nowadays?
    Can you imagine the pilot of your plane not paying attention to his job during take off and landing?! Don't think so.
    Complacency will not help us get better, remember that.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Site now says that Anthony is now a walking wounded with no significant long time injuries,just a sore back etc .Hope he is well soon as he is a very nice pleasant lad.

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Poor little director!
    It's his effin job not to miss the interesting parts of the race.
    The Corvette had been less then 1 second behind the Porsche for half a lap (that's 2+ minutes for the GTE AM cars), the Eurosport staff was almost crying in desperation, and the idiot didn't see the battle?! Because he was to much in awe showing us slow motion replays from the pit lane.
    Is it too much to expect anyone to do their job nowadays?
    Can you imagine the pilot of your plane not paying attention to his job during take off and landing?! Don't think so.
    Complacency will not help us get better, remember that.
    Point taken, but I look forward to how you will react were anyone on here to lecture you about how to do your job.

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Ah well over for another year. Roll on Silverstone and the next round.
    Audi did as they always do, and got the job done - even though at times they seemed to want to throw it away. We may have seen a changing of the guard. I would think that Lotterer, Treluyer & Fassler will be their new No1 team, Capello seems as if that's it - how ong have TK & McNish got left? Dumas & Bernhard are Porsche factory drivers, and will almost certainly have driven their last race for Audi.
    Hopefully Toyota will test, develop and race their car extensively - it showed lots of promise - in it's first ever race - and should be competitive in a normal 6 hour WEC race.
    I just hope in the future, that with Audi, Toyota, Porsche, we get more Manufacturers in the LMP1 class - having an Audi 'demonstration run' isn't great for the sport.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???