Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Too ong a gap between races.

This happened last year too. This big gap netween races is not good. You get into the racing and then it stops. You then have to go looking to find out when the next event is. TOCCA should look at changing this next year. Bring back the Birmringham street race for the May bank holiday weekend.
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX_THRUST
    This happened last year too. This big gap netween races is not good. You get into the racing and then it stops. You then have to go looking to find out when the next event is. TOCCA should look at changing this next year. Bring back the Birmringham street race for the May bank holiday weekend.
    I agree. The championship loses momentum as a result. This was never a problem in the 'old days' when there was a more even spread of meetings over the course of the season.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It's not just a problem for BTCC, even with 20 races F1 loses momentum in the summer too.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    With a 10 meeting calendar there are always going to be some gaps, but I don't see the logic of starting the season so early and having three rounds in April when the weather is usually lousy. I can't see the need to finish as late as mid October either. If the season started on the May bank holiday weekend and finished mid-september then there would never need to be longer than a three week gap between rounds.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    I guess there has to be a gap for the non-professional drivers to have a break, though I don't understand why it is in May. If it was July or August, it might make more sense, but then again, you'd miss most of the good weather.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good weather doesn't always mean good racing. I wonder if having three events in April was to try and get some wet races?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey, here's an idea. What about an Olympic street race around the east end of London. If we're really lucky some will end up in St Catherines Dock.

Bored now........
    Nissan Racing Micra - :smokin: