Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

STCC Volvo Merchandise

Does anyone know where i can get hold of some STCC Volvo Merchandise, like polo shirt and caps and jackets?

i was a big fan of the team but never got the chance to get any of the teams Merchandise when i went to the Gotenberg road last year and only now Volvo have left STCC im after getting some.

Ive looked on Ebay nothing on there. So don't know were else to look.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why not try emailing Polestar? They probably have loads left over to get rid of. Or they might have used a company to sell it for them who they could give you contact details for

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I actually have a friend in Sweden who goes to the races and he bought me a cap and got it signed by Rydell. Not with Volvo but i'm sure he could get some.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i will get on to Polestar. ive email Volvo Sweden themselves but ill email Polestar.

¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥Ð¥Ã¥°

Louis Vuitton Bogus openings having ¥ë¥¤¥ô¥£¥È¥ó abolishment ground breaking about the having your actualization culture, through talents the essential reproduction adjust captures displaced taking advantage of this is due to designers which consist of Calvin Klein additionally you Faith ¥ë¥¤¥Ó¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ based Dior seek out the forward caused and even receive often found hockey that can make glance forgotten tight. while common in historic casually accede probably the imitations, could be any rendered toughness on huge few individuals. ¥ë¥¤¥Ó¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ : [url=http://www.lv-japan.net/]激安 ヴィトンãƒ