Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Junior Seau

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    We shouldn't jump to conclusions. This happened when former Lyle Alzado blamed his brain tumor anabolic steroid use. There was a sudden and very public outcry against steroid use, but none of it was linked to brain tumors as Alzado claimed.

No one really knows what happened in Jr's life that could have contributed to his suicide. An open-mind should be used here because Jr was a prime athlete and a great example of character off the field, so his loss has floored a lot of people. Let's just sit on our hands and wait for the entire picture to unfold.
    He was previously charged with assault by three women settled out of court with two, and was arrested for all of them. I feel very badly for his family, but don't try to canonize him.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Giacomo Rappaccini
    He was previously charged with assault by three women settled out of court with two, and was arrested for all of them. I feel very badly for his family, but don't try to canonize him.
    I'm not. No one is a saint. Bitch never get on your nerves?
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    No one is a saint.
    There are over 10,000 Christian Saints :
    Seriously Glue he meant a lot to the football community of San Diego, and his foundation did good work with at risk youths. I probably should have left your eulogy alone, but the man did have a little trouble off the field. He will be remembered fondly by the NFL fraternity, and as a phenomenal professional player for S.D.
    May the forza be with you