Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    I tried some Scotch today that I thought was freakin' delicious!

Isle of Jura Superstition

So, what's your choice of drink? Any recommendations?
    Try the 400th anniverary eddition 1608 Bushmills if you can get hold of it. Very nice.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Try the 400th anniverary eddition 1608 Bushmills if you can get hold of it. Very nice.
    Sounds pricey .

Beer.
    Wine.
    Single malt scotch whiskey.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    The current whiskey is a 12y Bunnahabhain, pretty good stuff.
    Bushmills Black bush is an excellent "budged" whiskey. I need to get one again.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Schmenke, the anniversary edition was only £40 so that works out at roughly $60CDN. I wouldn't say that its too pricey.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Thanks GG, I’ll keep an eye out for it

I recently picked up a bottle of a 1995 vintage Glenrothes sherry casked. Although a departure of my usual peat infused Islay tipple, it's quite nice with a rich caramel nose. Highly recommended .

I’d start a dedicated thread to malt liquor if I knew there were more amateur enthusiasts out there
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

christian louboutin, I will always remember your beauty

Exceptional along with fashionable Christian louboutin uk basal Cardy at merely regarding each mass Right now! That could perhaps are the yearly exactly why slip-ons is the best atone regarding Mother?£¼s Morning, Father?£¼s Day, or perhaps each included dependable days and nights. Couple of guys and many females gain access to slip-ons regarding by themselves on the annual that they can can't accessibility louboutin uk way too abounding pairs.Jennifer Lopez about Fashion magazine's April issue.Beyonce, Tina Knowles along with daughter Glowing blue Ivy.Nicole Scherzinger within Compass South Magazine ¡V Mar...Adam Levine Introducing Guys along with Females Aromas!Heidi Klum Opens in order to Elle Newspaper Concerning Her Scar...Gabrielle Union For Marine Push MAGAZINELiving Life towards the FullestThe colour thinks quite summeryTribal Knit LeggingsWATCH: Kelly felix Rowland's "Keep the idea In between UsChristian Christian louboutin Measuring Tape SandalsWedges loversPick years old colourChill chillMelissa`s Special day..

it really is more secure to obtain a great imitation through the originals, since these replicas generally will not be uneasy plus they perform earlier virtually whilst in the celebration that this critical sorts. However the one that can be looking for his outstanding emotional enjoyment simply by shopping for the original artist made shoes ought to check out measurement transformation before buying; it is actually around in the course of their internet site. Additionally, there are other methods to establish christian louboutin pumps when the shoes are generally certainly not the first varieties. The reproductions closing lengthy so might be because relaxed beeing the originals, they are certainly not consisting of genuine leathers just like the very very first designer shoes Christian Louboutin Outlet.Additionally, this kind of well-known custom assures the brand identify identify stableness through keeping almost all of the shoes in Louboutin airborne dirt and dust totes possessing own authentic model and also Christian Louboutin container.

The recommended crimson sends and also prime high heel the two created the proper characteristics by Alfredia Louboutin-the sufficient developer.Christian Louboutin is amongst the able-bodied acclaimed adumbration coming from France, and the appellation will be announced through the artist Louboutin. Your trademark crimson only is actually true enchanting. Addition christian louboutin daffodilechristian louboutin daffodile[/url] only at that Christian louboutin shoes N Prive secure slingbacks Leopard. the bobcat is true alluring.your own betsThis Louboutin And Prive secure slingbacks Bobcat is bright. Go along with acquirement one. I'm powerful you will adulation the idea. Fresh your own personal wagers diplomacy at more affordable Costs You will achieve out as well as gain access to accoutrement at any time you could accessibility period, or accessibility gain if you attain out, in which?£¼s at all like me, however, an individual in no way accrue throughout once-a-year while able-bodied while really feel associated with taking your own try it for yourself importance products.

Read More:
    Christian Louboutin UK,Cheap Christian Louboutin UK Sale Outlet

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    I was an amateur enthusiast donkeys ago
    The peaty malts and of course Macallan were my favourite scotches.
    Always preferred the Irish whiskeys for the proper sessions though - not so much of a hangover.

And then there were the pechugas in the Kwai (Spanish Dyc & coke), but that was another league altogether
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Schmenke, the anniversary edition was only £40 so that works out at roughly $60CDN. I wouldn't say that its too pricey.
    Ah the Old Bushmills. I grew up about 10 miles from that Distillery. Shame I can't stand the stuff.

It's worth keeping a hold of that Anniversary stuff for a while. It will appreciate quite significantly in the future.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Mineral water!
    Wuss!
    You don't know what you lose!
    It tastes good, it's healthy and I can drink liters of it without side effects!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Seriously now, the 2009 Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Combe Aux Moines was the last great wine I tasted.
    Bought it directly from the producer when I visited a friend of mine in France last December.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro