Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't know if y'all watched qually practice yesterday, but all of us Harvick, Danica, Shrub fans are going to be sorely disappointed. Sniffle will be sitting on the pole at the end of the day. You heard it here first.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Danica said she could win and the truth is anyone can in that race. But in this case, Danica will win this year's Daytona. Look for her on the pole position after qualifying!
    I wish I could be as blindly loyal to bad ideas as you are.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slorydn1
    I don't know if y'all watched qually practice yesterday, but all of us Harvick, Danica, Shrub fans are going to be sorely disappointed. Sniffle will be sitting on the pole at the end of the day. You heard it here first.
    Well a wind gust shot THAT all to hell....
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Danica said she could win and the truth is anyone can in that race. But in this case, Danica will win this year's Daytona. Look for her on the pole position after qualifying!
    10th quickest of the 12 cars to qualify so far......not too good...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    I wish I could be as blindly loyal to bad ideas as you are.
    I'm glad I can't.

Patrick - 28th.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    since when the hell has Harvick EVER been a good qualifier

but great to see DF posting absolutely stupid posts again, looks like I'll be off the Nascar forum and in the IRL forum so I dont have to read these idiotic posts
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    She was asked if she had a chance to win it.What was she supposed to say, that she didn't have an ice cubes chance in hell?
    I never gamble. But maybe I'll put some money on something this year - just for fun. The Vegas sports books had Danica's odds at 50:1 for winning the Daytona 500. But I'm almost certain that I saw a sports book that had the odds of an ice cube surviving in hell at 40:1. I think I gotta put my money on that ice cube.

Well, I guess NASCAR wanted a ratings boost after a couple of flat years. And in The Danica, they have it. Other than the Kardashian sisters or Paris Hilton, I can't think of a bigger attention wh*** in America today. Assuming NASCAR fans don't catch onto her schtick any sooner than the IRL fans did, I figure she can ride this train for 3-5 years. And who knows, Stewart may even be able to orchestrate a Top 10 for her somewhere along the line.

I'm still putting my $2 bet on that ice cube though. He's been training in the Mexican desert all Winter. He can dooooo it! I just know it!
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1329
    I'm glad I can't.

Patrick - 28th.
    Good thing PimpDaddy purchased her starting spot because her time would have been fourth of the goomers and she would would have to race her way in. She was the only driver to go slower than their practice speed in qualifying. No wonder Zippy had a nervous twitch when he was interviewed. His ears were probably still ringing.

Now she can run at the back and still start the 500.

The NASCAR season has barely started and the Danica media adulation train is already grating.
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    Tony will push her to victory, you watch.
    Rubbing Danica

Banging Danica

[youtube]1OvMZT2zfy0[/youtube]

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Danica also said she would win the Indy 500 and the IndyCar championship. After seven years she finally saw she's not championship material. That's why she made the move to NASCAR. But about some years she will understand she's not championship material in NASCAR as well, because then she still hasn't won the Daytona 500 and the championship. What's she's gonna do after NASCAR? American Le Mans?
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.