Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rubens Barrichello

Rumour has it via twitter that Rubens is set for a DW12 test next week at Sebring..interesting if true..im sure he'd sell another 15000 for the Brazil event

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He would be a welcomed addition to Indycar racing.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Keep in mind that he will never run IndyCar full time, and when some ovals will make their return, his schedule will get a little smaller as he promised his wife to NEVER race on ovals. This means that a road course only schedule would be good for him. But we'll never see him running the Indy 500 I think.
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well, Things have been known to change. I know it's an oval, but Indy and Milwaukee are different than LVMS and TMS. I mean really, How could anyone pass on the chance to run Indy if it's on the table in front of you. Lets see how the new car REALLY handles at Indy. If its a squirrelly beast, no way I see him doing it. I think Rubens would find he'll love Indycars.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I know, but Silvana (Barrichello's wife) just won't allow him to run on ovals in common. So it doesn't matter if it's Indianapolis, Texas, Las Vegas or Auto Club. But I think he might have had a talk with his wife about this, and maybe she allows him to do what he loves to do. I'm sure he loves IndyCar racing and he will also prove how great oval racing is. I'm sure he loves those high speeds, and might even think "What I've done all these years in that boring sport called Formula One?"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have met Rubens in Milwaukee ,week before Montreal F1 race some years back and I was very surprised how friendly and approachable he was. I hope he comes to Indycar as we all know he is great racer and this move would help Indycar in every way. Racer of this stature would be amazing news for the new season.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good question, KV maybe? I believe that Chip ,Roger and Indycar brass should not miss this opportunity to have big name like this racing in the series, as he is world very popular racer. This would be a huge for Indycar when they need help the most.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He's a very pleasant person, and he certainly will be one of my favorite IndyCar drivers, because he was one of my F1 favorites. Always found him one of the best 'non champions' in F1. I think he might end up with KV, or maybe a part time ride for this year, to go full time next year. But he has the advantage that he's a former F1 driver. This means many teams might be interested in him. I think with KV he will have the best chance, as his good friend Tony Kanaan will help him with everything and can give him lots of hints/tips about oval racing and how the whole thing works.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Barrichello destination = KV

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    I hope he still has what it takes to be near the top. I have not witnessed Barrichello's best moments in F1 myself, but the Williams car he was driving last year was horrible. He will probably be better off driving a KV IndyCar.