Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm a bit surprised Malcolm didn't use team order to get Petter on the podium. But Ostberg performance was very good, really in contention for Petter seat if he keep it up, maybe next year (It will be interesting to see Ott and Ostberg competing each other for the seat). That is not to say I don't secretly wish Petter to outscore Jari and fight Loeb.

Sorry for being off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    Congrats to SlowSon! first one on my ignore list ever! and he has had some competition
    Just for that? A bit harsh I would say. Nothing compared to one other person that causes me to stop viewing and posting at this forum completely since two or three years ago, only coming back once a while, but despite the ignore list it does not block the quotes which every ones like to quote the person for some reason.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tmx

Just for that? A bit harsh I would say. .
    Not just for that comment, I suspect.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petter has done good job so far. Securing points is his most important task. I do wish though that he would gain some more speed and challenge for top places in some rallies, even without retirements of top guys. It looked to me he was playing little bit safe in sweden, after seeing he couldnt match JM and Hirvonens speed, as they were pushing really hard all the time and taking risks.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    With a top spec car that he likes and master 100%, Petter is at his best on gravel, and not far behind on asfalt !!

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Solberg is still ahead of Latvala in the championship, so Solberg cannot be orderd to slow down to drop behind.

Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    Solberg is still ahead of Latvala in the championship, so Solberg cannot be orderd to slow down to drop behind.
    Strange logic. He is ahead only because JML crashed in Monte. JML is the only one who realistically can challenge Loeb this season. That's enough to make conclusions in my opinion...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    Strange logic. He is ahead only because JML crashed in Monte. JML is the only one who realistically can challenge Loeb this season. That's enough to make conclusions in my opinion...
    dont bother

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    But JML is more prone to crashing, and it is too early in the season for team orders, but then this would be from a team boss who put his son who should only be driving in village events into a 7 year WRC plan.....

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nr7wave
    Not just for that comment, I suspect.

So much dribble comes out of his mouth I am suprised he hasn't been cut from the forums...
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    So far it looks like both Petter and Malcolm made a good choice when they joined forces in 2012 !!