Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    What comes to Portugal, a lot can be explained of bad set up but he was driving with Michelin. First the car height was wrong, it was understeering a lot. Then he was running with three sylinders and didn't know how much it had damaged the engine. Then he again had problems with height, rear this time. And when he finally got his car driveable, he lost rear brakes. SO he pretty much nursed the car home.... still, maybe I'm totally out of line but I'm hoping at least one top stage-time
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007
    I am not that familiar with the Ketomaa situation, but who is running the car? Someone mentioned something in the Portugal thread about Ketomaa's team appearing clueless about setup etc. Could it be a combination of bad set up and worse tires?
    For sure the setup was a total failure. Autotek Motorsport is running the car.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007
    I am not that familiar with the Ketomaa situation, but who is running the car? Someone mentioned something in the Portugal thread about Ketomaa's team appearing clueless about setup etc. Could it be a combination of bad set up and worse tires?
    That was me. Yes, Ketomaa's car setup was a complete mess. I have had a (maybe childish...) believe that Ford's privateer's have access to Factory team basic setup info but that seems not to be the case always. Maybe Anthony could provide light on this?

Ketomaa is a well respected for his car setup skills and he managed to get it much better during the weekend and setting much better times.

50% of me is really disappointed but still 50% of me wants to see what he can do with proper setup and without problems.