What decade of the current or the past century had the biggest influence on you guys in terms you think, dress, run your business, vote etc.? I think this might be an interesting conversation.

I was born in 1974. My first memories date back to circa 1978, when Argentina won the World Cup. Despite being a toddler, I think I was influenced a lot by what what was going on back then. I listen to a lot of music from that time. At one point I grew huge sideburns '70s style. I inherited some hippie idealism from my parents. With that, I am an Xer from the '80s in my heart, pragmatic, cynical, suspicious, relying solely on myself. I'm into heavy metal and synth pop gives me some warm memories. I think Maggie and Ronald were pretty cool as politicians although I don't trust politicians at all and despise politics. The fall of the Iron Curtain and the independence of my country were huge events to me. I never really bought into the '90s after that. Nirvana was crap and Sugar Bubba Billie wasn't too much of a leader. The '00s were not bad at all, but by that time my tastes and preferences were pretty much formed.

What about you (poining the finger the way Ronnie Van Zant did)?