Page 41 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by txl
    (hope this is the correct thread)

Hi,

I'm searching for some information about F Cup and Jämsä ralli. So far I was able to find these pages:
    Osakilpailut | F-Cup - F-Cup rallisarjan virallinen sivusto
    JMK-Ralli 2013 - aukjamsanaijat.123kotisivu.fi
    https://akk.autourheilu.fi/Public/Ha...a3a040d&full=1

I'm thinking about visiting this so I'm looking for some more information from spectator point of view - mainly more details about route and maps.
    Also I've read about tickets but more details about where they are sold will also be welcome.
    And off course any other details that could be important

Thank you in advance.
    Apart from NORF, FRC and possible exceptions Finnish rallies are so-called blind rallies, as is F-Cup Jämsä too. This means you won't get any official information about the route before the morning of the actual event date when maps are sold at local gas stations. No rally is secret of course (because of permissions, people inside telling about the route, etc.) so there could be people that could help you with the route beforehand, but it's always hush hush. All organisers have said that the route will include roads used in NORF, but that doesn't tell much in detail because Jämsä area roads are used frequently in the WRC event. Chances are though, that if you visit the event, you'll get to see parts of Ouninpohja in snow. I don't know anything about the route, though. Sadly (kind of) I'll miss this my home F-Cup event because it clashes with WRC Sweden.

Entries for the event will close tomorrow evening. So far 126 entries (including Joonas Lindroos co-driven by Ville Hautamäki in Golf GTi 16V and of course all top F-Cup regulars).
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 191 Times in 91 Posts
    Plenty of photos from Arctic Rally in PSR site (Printsport Racing):
    Printsport Pictures : Rally 2013 : Arctic Rally 2013

And a lot more photos to come to this link.
    Sääli on sairautta! ;)

Liked 209 Times in 60 Posts
    S-DV 9032; TO V33681; VLE 756X; IN-NL 67; IN-NZ 9; 704 EXC 75; 294 FPF 75; TO-89095-H; K-AM 5803; K-AM 6983; L 555 BAT; N6 MRE; 206 NDP 75; X20 SRT; S600 WRT; 23 DDM 92; WOB VW 369; SP 1013...

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarriK
    Plenty of photos from Arctic Rally in PSR site (Printsport Racing):
    Printsport Pictures : Rally 2013 : Arctic Rally 2013

And a lot more photos to come to this link.
    I hope to see Day 2 pictures soon, I might be visible pushing Therman's Fiesta. :-P
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 191 Times in 91 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    I hope to see Day 2 pictures soon, I might be visible pushing Therman's Fiesta. :-P
    You should have push more that Eskelinen won't have to stop! :/
    I was too long away and no time to get there before service job...
    Sääli on sairautta! ;)

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarriK
    You should have push more that Eskelinen won't have to stop! :/
    I was too long away and no time to get there before service job...
    It was a sh*tty situation... I didn't even notice at first what happened (I was filming about 100 meters away in one tight right hander) and AFAIK, the first car after Therman managed to get past from a very small gap thru the snowbank, but then the crew and only two (?) additional guys tried to make more room, but because there was something going on with the transmission (or something like that, there was no proper drive to front wheels) it went all wrong and it got into really bad position. Then I noticed what was going on and ran to the car and we managed to push it to the outside of the corner. Really shame for Eskelinen... :/
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for your useful information Hartusvuori.
    Preparing to go to a rally with unknown route is something new for me But anyway the rally looks promising.

Am I wrong or are there 257 entries for Jamsa ralli?

If any more information about this rally is available, please share

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    You are right about the total number of entries, however organiser has set a limit to maximum 240 entries. I guess the actual list will lie somewhere between these two numbers. Though, 240 entries with 1 minute gaps is already four hours of cars in first stage.

If you, I'd suggest after you've got the map to ask some people nearby that look "professional" for some tips. You won't loose anything with it, I think. Or if one stage is enough, drive through it before road is closed and park at some connection road near place you like.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks.
    So it is 240 cars starting at 11:01 on every minute and 200km itinerary to be cleared until 17:40. I'm not sure how this "equation" is solved but I'm looking forward to see it.

Can I expect that the roads used for SS are in condition that they are accessible with a street car?
    Is it known how much time before SS start the road is closed?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Normal closing of the special stages is 1 hour before the first start. So I think ss 1 closing is around 10.30 and txl if you really are coming to Finland next week so Pm me as I think I can help you much more.
    Finnish roads are fast so you can always drive trough with standard car at least before the rally.