Quote Originally Posted by OldF View Post
Hejsan svejsan Vurpan,

Lähti = Started
Keskeytti = Retired
Suljettu = Disqualified

You know, we Finns like being in the nature and maybe it’s an unintended solution to go to the nature and leaving a “dirty” road.

Ah! that's better! Thank you! But what i guessed seemed to fit maybe better...some of the guys disappear deep into the woods I wondered if you ever find them...

I wish I could get some of you guys over on our little forum to explain the mentality that pushes guys to try so hard there---because over here we see so many driving like they are just out for sunday drive....right now we hhave final Champignonskit rally going up in "Little Finland"--far North Michigan* and many of the guys are doing average speed of around 70 km/hr and I have no idea how you drive only 70 km/hr average...
I looked at Jari-Pekka ralli results and on a number of the stages the difference in F-cup senior was the entire class was in less that 48 second from Nuorala in 240 Volvo..46 guys in same minute..
Here often 1 minute covers 5-8 guys...

We have to figure out what makes you guys try so hard---and us guys seem to not try at all.