Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Shut up already. You always bring it back to that. SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Gee, how many times I have had this screaming in my head as I read yet another of Eki's constant anti-American tirades. Lets see, he thinks FoxNews lies, Bush is a criminal, their soldiers are terrorists and deserve their fates and after a while you realize Daniel nothing you will say or PROVE to Eki will change what he thinks of the world. He obviously comes onto this board his agenda, and you can get sucked into to trying to reach him. In your case, you just lost it and I commend you for putting it on the screen, because it makes about as much sense as trying to reason with him.

Eki, we know you hate Bush, Fox, the US Army and anything related to America while ignoring the real evils of the world. So just take a pill and go on about your business....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "while ignoring the real evils of the world"

don't look at me killing these people , look somewhere else.

It would help if arms dealers didn't sell their wares to the 'evildoers'

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa

Eki, we know you hate Bush, Fox, the US Army and anything related to America
    I admit Bush and Fox News, but "anything related to America" is too much. I for example like the Simpsons, which is a Fox show and funnily seems to have a better grip of reality than the Fox News.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    SOD, I didn't say you did anything,but My point has always been for the amount of time Eki has wasted digging up dirt on the US and Bush, he has blythely ignored the opression of Tibet, the Uighers in Northern China, the Darfur situation, the massive amount of dead in Muslim nations of peoples seen as heretics or "Christians", the slaughter's in Sierra Leone and Liberia, and the loss of democratic rights and freedoms of people in Bolivia and Venezuela. The Yanks have a lot to answer for at times, but you can point to things they have done right and princples they have backed in a lot of issus where they didn't have a lot at stake as well. Eki's constant harping is boring, old and often not accurate....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    SOD, I didn't say you did anything,but My point has always been for the amount of time Eki has wasted digging up dirt on the US and Bush, he has blythely ignored the opression of Tibet, the Uighers in Northern China, the Darfur situation, the massive amount of dead in Muslim nations of peoples seen as heretics or "Christians", the slaughter's in Sierra Leone and Liberia, and the loss of democratic rights and freedoms of people in Bolivia and Venezuela. The Yanks have a lot to answer for at times, but you can point to things they have done right and princples they have backed in a lot of issus where they didn't have a lot at stake as well. Eki's constant harping is boring, old and often not accurate....
    The US State Department has for years been mouthing against those countries you mentioned so I don't have to do that. However, few governments dare to speak against the US let alone act against it, so who's going to voice their opinion if not private individuals like me? I don't miss the Soviet Union, but it had one positive side: It acted as a counter balance to the US. Now the US has no counter balance and answers to no one, it can run amok as it wishes.
    I could really use a fish right now