Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Liked 1,640 Times in 748 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linni View Post
    Man, this guy has been driving the bicycle way more than a car.

Attachment 2481
    this what happens when car have too many reliability issues

2. Likes: EstWRC (4th October 2023),seb_sh (4th October 2023)
    Liked 12,235 Times in 5,259 Posts
    Martin Järveoja isnt a bad driver either, he is leading the estonian crosskart rally sprint championship before the last round

you can read more here https://uus-autosport-ee.translate.g..._x_tr_pto=wapp
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 93 Times in 48 Posts
    Of course, but we are looking at the legs of Ott at the moment. Greg LeMond the Second.
    Been doing cycling in the past myself and I know, what does it take to get muscles like this on legs. Thousands of kilometers annually.

5. Likes: Katvala (6th October 2023)
    Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linni View Post
    Of course, but we are looking at the legs of Ott at the moment. Greg LeMond the Second.
    Been doing cycling in the past myself and I know, what does it take to get muscles like this on legs. Thousands of kilometers annually.
    Or some good squats, and other weightlifting stuff.

Sent fra min SM-S901B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by skarderud; 4th October 2023 at 20:32.
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 181 Times in 111 Posts
    Looks like Ott doesnt skip legs

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    In todays interview to Estonian media, Tänak said that there was no development from M-sport during the season, that was the main reason for leaving. And also said that the problems that Hyundai had in 2022 (for him) are solved and the management sees the car development same direction as he is.
    Dunno about that, if Neu has different driving style, it cannot suite for both of them. One has to struggle more or both will struggle with driveability like in 2022.

9. Likes: EstWRC (5th October 2023),seb_sh (5th October 2023)
    Liked 12,235 Times in 5,259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by "Username" View Post
    In todays interview to Estonian media, Tänak said that there was no development from M-sport during the season, that was the main reason for leaving. And also said that the problems that Hyundai had in 2022 (for him) are solved and the management sees the car development same direction as he is.
    Dunno about that, if Neu has different driving style, it cannot suite for both of them. One has to struggle more or both will struggle with driveability like in 2022.
    "It has been finally understood in Hyundai that with the problems and shortcomings that in my eyes Hyundai had in the previous years, no big fish will be caught. Necessary steps have been taken to make the team structurally stronger. They have proven to me that they are willing to really work hard for the titles, and since our visions finally are the same, it seemed that we can do things together," said Tänak in an interview with Delfi.

According to Tänak, he also had negotiations with the owner of M-Sport, Malcolm Wilson, but it did not come to fruition. "We both had an understanding that it would not be possible to pursue my goal together in the near future. Toyota has a strong enough team and there were no other options, because today the series is small enough."

Tänak added that M-Sport's financial capacity was so low this year that it was not possible to develop the car further during the season. "We have not succeeded in creating technical progress. At the beginning of the year we homologated new differentials, but since then there have been no updates and as far as I know nothing is coming. That was one of the reasons why it [the new contract] seemed difficult to me. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get this car working for me either. It has been a difficult year."
    Last edited by EstWRC; 5th October 2023 at 13:31.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

11. Likes: Eli (5th October 2023),manthey (5th October 2023),seb_sh (5th October 2023),TWRC (6th October 2023)
    Liked 84 Times in 59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    "It has been finally understood in Hyundai that with the problems and shortcomings that in my eyes Hyundai had in the previous years, no big fish will be caught. Necessary steps have been taken to make the team structurally stronger. They have proven to me that they are willing to really work hard for the titles, and since our visions finally are the same, it seemed that we can do things together," said Tänak in an interview with Delfi.

According to Tänak, he also had negotiations with the owner of M-Sport, Malcolm Wilson, but it did not come to fruition. "We both had an understanding that it would not be possible to pursue my goal together in the near future. Toyota has a strong enough team and there were no other options, because today the series is small enough."

Tänak added that M-Sport's financial capacity was so low this year that it was not possible to develop the car further during the season. "We have not succeeded in creating technical progress. At the beginning of the year we homologated new differentials, but since then there have been no updates and as far as I know nothing is coming. That was one of the reasons why it [the new contract] seemed difficult to me. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get this car working for me either. It has been a difficult year."
    last sentence, so no development and no tied to his driving style and he won 2 races. let's hope he can have a better chance at hyundai and give a great competition vs Kalle

13. Likes: EstWRC (5th October 2023)
    Liked 148 Times in 42 Posts

From Ott's boot in Saaremaa rally. Guess they make good lightweight mud scrapers?
    Image from Delfi
    Last edited by tr4m; 7th October 2023 at 14:52. Reason: Added photo credit

15. Likes: logwrc (7th October 2023),manthey (7th October 2023)
    Liked 9,377 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by "Username" View Post
    M-Sport's lack of budget this year is probably the reason why they had to spend what they had developing the Fiesta Rally2. This is a car they can actually sell, unlike the Puma.