Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He saw lewis alongside and decided to turn in anyway. Really crap Massa, really crap.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Regarding RBR's quickness after the start... I remember, when no refueling was introduced, it was said that the Renault engine was less thirsty than others and that's why teams using that engine would benefit by being especially fast in the beginning of races as they would need to carry less fuel. There hasn't been any mention of this theory recently, but perhaps could be the case?
    The Renault is not only a frugal engine it also has less power than the Mercedes and Ferrari engines so it is a rather mute point IMO.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    The Renault is not only a frugal engine it also has less power than the Mercedes and Ferrari engines so it is a rather mute point IMO.
    Used to. Don't you remember the FIA gave them leave to catch up or did you conveniently forget that

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    Used to. Don't you remember the FIA gave them leave to catch up or did you conveniently forget that
    All of them were given that possibility until a couple of years ago. IMO Renault made the choice to go with less consumption and thus less power given the race fuel regulation.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The should just go ahead and name it the "Lewis Hamilton Donkey of the Race Award"

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knock-on
    He saw lewis alongside and decided to turn in anyway. Really crap Massa, really crap.
    Hamilton lifted and besides, you go off the line and you're off. Lewis hit Massa's rear tire not the front. What's that say about position? Steward is Donkey!
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    The race steward who made the Massa/Hammy call. Think it was Herbert?
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lewis is trying to take from the inside and Massa is trying to defend. Is it only me, Massa is visible already at the front, actually he can avoid hitting Massa's rear wheel, 'too offensive'. For being offensive and defensive drivers both drivers deserve penalty imo.

Man of the race is Mr. Bean, pulling facial expression for the incident.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinho
    Donkey - as other thread, Massa for destroying his suspension again on the kerbs that everyone else avoided

I don't think Massa is totally at fault for this one. In this onboard video Michael consistently hits the 'baguettes' (including the one that Massa hit during the race) with no ill effects. It seems to me that the area around joint between the pushrod and upright/wishbone on the Ferrari is simply too weak.
    You are here.

Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F16
    Lewis is trying to take from the inside and Massa is trying to defend. Is it only me, Massa is visible already at the front, actually he can avoid hitting Massa's rear wheel, 'too offensive'. For being offensive and defensive drivers both drivers deserve penalty imo.

Man of the race is Mr. Bean, pulling facial expression for the incident.
    I laughed out loud when I saw Bean do his face, and then I started to question myself.
    Was it really a Bean expression?