Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    And it is well known that David Attenborough is a world famous expert on statistical analysis of the worlds resources. He only plays a biased, documentarian for the BBC on TV
    *Shakes head*

you do understand he fronted the show, not gathered the statistics? Shesh...do I have to do all the thinking round here.
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic
    *Shakes head*

you do understand he fronted the show, not gathered the statistics? Shesh...do I have to do all the thinking round here.
    Ahhh.....You do understand he was the producer? He has final say on EVERYTHING that gets released. Shesh....Think before opening your trap. I have neither the time or inclination to do your thinking for you.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Ahhh.....You do understand he was the producer? He has final say on EVERYTHING that gets released. Shesh....Think before opening your trap. I have neither the time or inclination to do your thinking for you.
    Okay, would you like to come up with a better estimate. Please show workings.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    Okay, would you like to come up with a better estimate. Please show workings.
    I absolutely love the way anthonyvop turned what was otherwise a pleasant enough thread into an opportunity to rant in a manner no-one of sound mind takes seriously.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    If you use the BBC's predictor, baby 7 billion will be born on 13th Nov, 2011.
    It thinks 8 Billion will happen in 2024 but it won't let you plug in the dates and 9 billion happens in 2043.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    If you use the BBC's predictor, baby 7 billion will be born on 13th Nov, 2011.
    It thinks 8 Billion will happen in 2024 but it won't let you plug in the dates and 9 billion happens in 2043.
    13 years before the next billion, but the billion after that will be 19 years? Blimey, some amount of growth sloing down there. Will be interesting to find what the predictions for the 10 billion mark.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Ah bless you vop. Try relaxing once in a while...think of your blood pressure!

Peace and love man.
    All other opinions are wrong....