Page 698 of 747 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 7467
    Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts
    I find the Rally2 quite ugly, which is surprising considering how good the roadcar, Rally1 (and the AP4 version) look. Maybe it is the black paintjob.

Liked 82 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
    I find the Rally2 quite ugly, which is surprising considering how good the roadcar, Rally1 (and the AP4 version) look. Maybe it is the black paintjob.
    Seems very similar to Rally1&road to me.
    We need to see in tarmac spec and another colour

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manthey View Post
    The another colour would be TGR corporate livery

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Liked 404 Times in 213 Posts
    Yeah, well maybe its just the colour for me.

Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Talking about this, one important point for Toyota is to avoid the mistake made by VW of developing the Rally2 car to close from the Rally1 one.
    VW car is a still a good one but its optimized margin is too small to address the Rally2 market where you’ve both drivers close from Rally1 level and amateur drivers.
    With also the fires at the beginning that made a bad PR, it’s one of the reason of VW relative failure in Rally2 (and not the level of the car itself)

Liked 82 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny0405 View Post
    Talking about this, one important point for Toyota is to avoid the mistake made by VW of developing the Rally2 car to close from the Rally1 one.
    VW car is a still a good one but its optimized margin is too small to address the Rally2 market where you’ve both drivers close from Rally1 level and amateur drivers.
    With also the fires at the beginning that made a bad PR, it’s one of the reason of VW relative failure in Rally2 (and not the level of the car itself)
    Yes good point, the same with I20N. The bulk of the performance in a tight range.

Polo (and C3) experienced a good development and was chosen by PRO driver category (on tarmac)

7. Likes: TWRC (14th November 2022),WRC1 (13th November 2022)
    Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Yes good point, the same with I20N. The bulk of the performance in a tight range.

Polo (and C3) experienced a good development and was chosen by PRO driver category (on tarmac)
    A Polo won the Norwegian championship this year (Larsen/Eriksen) against drivers and cars like Fabia (Brynhildsen, Grøndal and Aasen) and Polo (Veiby)
    Grøndal did 1/2 season in a Fiesta mk2, but that didn't worked and swapped to Fabia.

I really hope M-sport brings out a new, good Rally2 car soon, can they survive without?

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
    Radioreporter @ www.radiomotor.no

KNA Lillehammer Motorsport

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Failure? Where did they fail? The car was great apart from the fire problems at the beginning. It's just that they never had a factory supported WRC2 team so it never challenged for titles.

Liked 335 Times in 203 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Failure? Where did they fail? The car was great apart from the fire problems at the beginning. It's just that they never had a factory supported WRC2 team so it never challenged for titles.
    I’m talking about the commercial part, not the sport part because as I said, it is still a good car.
    But the optimized margin is too low compared with the Skoda to address to amateur drivers whereas this car was supposed to be the next big thing (and in the end, it never overtook the old Fabia evo).

And I talked about a relative failure because clearly, in terms of sales, they didn’t do really much better than Hyundai, Citroen and Ford and were dominated by Skoda that they were supposed to subtitute (and in the end, it is Skoda which is following his development with the new RS).

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    I’m talking about the commercial part, not the sport part because as I said, it is still a good car.
    But the optimized margin is too low compared with the Skoda to address to amateur drivers whereas this car was supposed to be the next big thing (and in the end, it never overtook the old Fabia evo).

And I talked about a relative failure because clearly, in terms of sales, they didn’t do really much better than Hyundai, Citroen and Ford and were dominated by Skoda that they were supposed to subtitute (and in the end, it is Skoda which is following his development with the new RS).
    how many years polo was for sale vs fabia?

12. Likes: WRC1 (14th November 2022)