Page 143 of 747 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 7469
    Liked 39 Times in 25 Posts

Re: R5 News

http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=16124

does it say here that Mirek Jakes is going to drive a DS3 R5? Which champ?

Thnx

Liked 11,164 Times in 4,433 Posts

Yes, Jakeš will drive DS3 R5 in Czech International Championship. His car will be ready at the end of March but next MM?R event Rallye ?eský Krumlov will take place only in early may (as Rally Šumava was moved to late may from April because of joint ERC Historic Rallye Vltava). Jakeš was said to drive several Austrian events "close" to Wienna as well as his sponsor is active there.

The article says that Gekon Racing team of Tomáš Pletka is one of the very first to receive training how to build and maintain DS3 R5 and shall serve as a technical support for other teams.

Also Slovak Igor Drotár shall drive DS3 R5 and if nothing changed another Czech driver as well...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 87 Times in 46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    Yes, Jakeš will drive DS3 R5 in Czech International Championship. His car will be ready at the end of March but next MM?R event Rallye ?eský Krumlov will take place only in early may (as Rally Šumava was moved to late may from April because of joint ERC Historic Rallye Vltava). Jakeš was said to drive several Austrian events "close" to Wienna as well as his sponsor is active there.

The article says that Gekon Racing team of Tomáš Pletka is one of the very first to receive training how to build and maintain DS3 R5 and shall serve as a technical support for other teams.

Also Slovak Igor Drotár shall drive DS3 R5 and if nothing changed another Czech driver as well...
    Is Jakes interested in doing gravel events in Austria? Because the rallies that are situated next to Vienna of ORM are the Schneebergland and the Waldviertel Rallye.

No, the team doesn't plan to purchase gravel suspension parts. I think they meant some smaller events. I don't know which those could be?

Liked 245 Times in 101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fiat-131-Abarth

Is Jakes interested in doing gravel events in Austria? Because the rallies that are situated next to Vienna of ORM are the Schneebergland and the Waldviertel Rallye.
    as far as i know, the plan was to do Lavanttal, Weiz and Liezen Rallye....
    Juha Kankkunen: "The speed was o.K., but the corner was to tight"
    Marcus Grönholm: "... tell corrado .... three gears are enough..! "

Brno, Moravia, CZ (also near Vienna :-D )
    Liked 254 Times in 129 Posts

I have heard that Drotar will drive DS3 WRC in Slovakian championship. So what version is true?
    Visit South Moravia. It is the real paradise

Quote Originally Posted by liposh
    I have heard that Drotar will drive DS3 WRC in Slovakian championship. So what version is true?
    Aha, You might be right. I remember it was DS3 and automatically joined it with R5. It can be WRC of course, I don't know.

Liked 81 Times in 48 Posts

Mirek: congratulations to your name day first
    How many R5 cars are you excepting in Czech international champ. and sprint champ?

In my opinion it is still too early.

Liked 39 Times in 25 Posts

I bet Jakes will fight for the championship... It includes Barum rally, right?