Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Edmonton Indy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WE NEED A RACE THREAD THAT EVERYONE CAN ENJOY.

I personally have DF on "ignore" so I don't get his posts, but I'd like a race thread to read and post in and I think that may be true for a lot of other potential posters on this forum.

Many people here wonder why this guy persists in posting as he gave his word (worthless apparently) that he would never post here again. Many people do not post any more in DF's threads so his posts do not get the full wisdom of the posting community (such as it LOL). As the trusted poster EE writes "Unlike some one else who can not be man enough to own up to his own promise. BTW, when is the actual race thread going to be posted?" I am responding.

THEREFORE I REQUEST A BOYCOTT ON THIS THREAD AND AN 'ALL ACCESS RACE THREAD' FOR THE REST OF US

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That post I made back then wasnt meant to be taken literally, it was somewhat of sarcasm. Yes, I really thought she would win Iowa but I was wrong. Sorry guys, cant we just move on and get past that. I enjoy making these threads for all of you to enjoy and post in. I quit making predictions and Im more careful on what I post now so it dont get taken out of context.

So, lets talk about Edmonton and enjoy the rest of the season.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    DF has the same privileges here as everyone else, no more no less.
    Not true. Let's let "the market" decide this one. If no one posts on his threads anymore ... we would have to discuss the race somewhere... I am not going to make some grand pronouncement of never posting again.. but I like racing and I like discussing it, but I am tied of the "hassle' of having to put up with nonstop nonsensical crapola like Future Indy 500 & Daytona 500 Winner staring me in the face every second of the day.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm with socal...
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just want to talk about hairpins. In this race thread or the official race thread, I don't care.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I am with you Benny, I don't care who starts it, and I pay no attention to DanicaFan's promise being broken or not. I find him a fan, and amusing. I don't share his belief in drivers, I think she isn't nearly as good as she could be, but her attitude sucks and that is just my opinion. He is welcome to post away....it is all about opinions after all.

As for the racecourse, Tagliani apparently was in Edmonton inspecting the layout and the pavement laid down for this race. He says another Toronto is likely with that first corner and the hairpins. I am hoping it isn't as crazy as Toronto is, but the boys wont stay out of trouble. With all the equality in Indycar, you get this. It is basically spec racing, so no one really has much an advantage. It is good...and bad....

I think it will be a fun show.

As for the concern about the runway and a hairpin, most major runways are 200 feet wide...and Edmonton City is no exception. They will make the turn....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Speaking of hairpins -- I'm thinking with the longer draft to turn 1 and double sided restarts, turn 1 is where the action is going to be. Exiting the hairpin at 13 is going to be the importance of that corner... but I'm generally wrong about these things.
    Who, What, When, Where, Why -- http://champcarstats.com/

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm getting more and more excited for the race! The layout is 10x better then what it has been and should produce some great passing opportunities.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK - Bygones.
    Lets discuss racing.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    I am with you Benny, I don't care who starts it, and I pay no attention to DanicaFan's promise being broken or not. I find him a fan, and amusing. I don't share his belief in drivers, I think she isn't nearly as good as she could be, but her attitude sucks and that is just my opinion. He is welcome to post away....it is all about opinions after all.

As for the racecourse, Tagliani apparently was in Edmonton inspecting the layout and the pavement laid down for this race. He says another Toronto is likely with that first corner and the hairpins. I am hoping it isn't as crazy as Toronto is, but the boys wont stay out of trouble. With all the equality in Indycar, you get this. It is basically spec racing, so no one really has much an advantage. It is good...and bad....

I think it will be a fun show.

As for the concern about the runway and a hairpin, most major runways are 200 feet wide...and Edmonton City is no exception. They will make the turn....
    Yeah, I just read that article. It will definitely be interesting. All those turns after those long straight aways should be interesting too. Not sure how this will play out.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion