Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
The 125s were a fantastic race. Poor old Zarco, second time this year he's missed out on a race win despite crossing the line first. Moto2 was brilliant as well. Marc Marquez has well and truly sussed this class out now, Bradl is going to have to keep up his consistency because Marc is dominating. Krummenacher had a great race too.

And wowee! Best MotoGP race I can remember for a LOOOONG time. .1 of a second covering 2nd and 3rd (Lorenzo, Stoner), .4 covering 4th to 6th (Dovi, Speez, Simo), .5 covering 11th to 14th places (Barbera, Abraham, DePuniet, Crutchlow). Really exciting and intriguing to see how it would pan out as the race progressed. And The Ben doing Simoncelli over on the last corner for the second race in a row was hilarious!
Marc is getting stronger, winning three races in row he is now getting closer to Bradl on the lead. De Angelis had great pace too, can be in the mix and leading for some corners. Randy Krummenacher, sounds great when his name mentioned, great race.

Agree, great race MotoGP. Interesting race in every group of riders who were battling for a potion. Strong race of Stoner, clever race by Lorenzo. Glad to see Dani is back on business, congrats for the victory. And Spies took it from Sim in the last stint, what did he actually want to say with that leg gesture? perhaps Give it when I want it, give in to me.