Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
Not a big fan of drag racing are you?

It's not proper racing, explains why it's big in America, as the cars and drivers can't do corners.

Quote Originally Posted by jjanicke
No offense buddy but lets get dirty (you want to fight.. so let's go). Who are these mother fnckers (and I like them and believe they belong in F1):

Felipe Massa
Giancarlo Fisichella
Jenson Button
Rubens Barrichello
Nick Heidfeld
Ralf Schumacher
Pedro de la Rosa
Jarno Trulli
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Christian Klien
Vitantonio Liuzzi

... and that's only 2006. All drivers with nothing to show. A win here and there but nothing real and consistant. No MS, No FA, and for sure no KR.

Give me a fncking break and let's see what marco or gram or speed does over a period of time. Racing in the US is on par with anything else. Not only that, we can prove it (if you are too ignorant to accept that don't ask)

fnck off!
Rubbish no American driver since Mario Andretti has come close to those you've listed and on the evidence so far none will for some time to come. Wonder if Rahal will be as poor as his dad was at Jaguar, clueless he was, totally out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
How many were interested compared to men? if they're crap, what are then Buddy Rice, A.J. Foyt IV, and all the male drivers Danica Patrick beated this year?

heck, I don't even like USA much but average at everything? haven't they won more gold at the olympics than any other country?
Just proves they are even worse than she is, which really is saying something, it's a crap series for crap racers.

Yes they have won quite a lot of Golds but a) they are a pretty big country pro rata they are doing worse than Luxemburg and b) lucky they abolished slavery as had they not your medal count would be drastically slashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
You seem bent on becoming the forum bigot , slapping labels where you please . It seems to have a few people upset , if you hadn't noticed .

Are you saying that Marco has no chance of success in F1 ?
If so , is it because he is from the US ?
The truth often upsets those unable to accept it and that's why they will continue to flounder in this stupid belief that everything American is great and wonderful when the rest of the world knows it's second rate at best.

So far Marco has proved that the best of the Stateside series are way below what is required in Europe and F1 in particular, but the rest of the world already knows that, just a few dumb asses that don't.