Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

GTR Offline Championship-Interest Check..

I'm absolutely pumped about the upcoming opening round of the FIA GT Championship, and despite the number of championships on the forum, would like to see if there would be enough interest to warrant on offline GTR championship (at LEAST it's not TRD3-perhaps this fall )

Indicate your interest by responding. I'd love to do a schedule that mirrors the aCTUAL fia gt season (with appropriate subs for tracks when necessary)..

Lemme know...

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've got the game and love playing it, just a pity my wheel is broken at the moment.

I'm definatly up for it, even if i have to use the keyboard in the early rounds until my wheel is fixed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool racer69! At the very least you and I can have some fun

What track would be a good substitute for Zhuhai?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Perhaps Shanghai (i'm pretty sure it is available)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is that track on GTR1, or are you referring to GTR2?

I've got #1..