Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
And do you have access to expert medical opinion to back up your assertion as to Moss' alleged state of mind? Or is it just that a bit of criticism of Schumacher by someone not in the first flush of youth means that said individual must, in your eyes, be senile?
Oh not at all. Here's a quote from Stirling Moss on Schumacher's 1996 Spanish GP drive:

"It wasn't a race, it was a display of brilliance."

So can you explain to me what changed? How can I possibly come to a different conclusion?

If you want to go down another road other than the senility one then I can only think that he is really jealous of Schumacher because he could never have been half the driver Schuey was. Stirling is probably bitter that he never won a WDC, even though he says it doesn't bother him, I really beg to differ. Given the era in which Moss was born, Schumacher's nationality probably doesn't help his cause either.

I don't get this reference to Moss being an all time great either. He was continually trounced by Fangio, a man 18 years his senior, whilst Moss was in his prime.

Stirling Moss - overrated and quite probably now is senile.