Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Thnaks Gary. I see slow speeds, wide turns, lots of under-steer and nowhere near the apex rumble strips

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    Thnaks Gary. I see slow speeds, wide turns, lots of under-steer and nowhere near the apex rumble strips
    I noticed the missed apexes too. Although I'm not 100% sure as to the cause of it. It could be just normal shake down, take it easy type of stuff. But I'm really starting to wonder if it's more about Marino (or any driver) not really knowing where to put the car on track because he (or she) does not really have a good way of judging how wide the car is. That could have really "interesting" effects if/when this thing ever gets into traffic.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great picture! http://ow.ly/i/woZI
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    I noticed the missed apexes too. Although I'm not 100% sure as to the cause of it. It could be just normal shake down, take it easy type of stuff. But I'm really starting to wonder if it's more about Marino (or any driver) not really knowing where to put the car on track because he (or she) does not really have a good way of judging how wide the car is. That could have really "interesting" effects if/when this thing ever gets into traffic.
    It wasn't even a shake down. i was just a few laps to show off the car to the press and public. They are testing the car now at Sebring.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    It wasn't even a shake down. i was just a few laps to show off the car to the press and public. They are testing the car now at Sebring.
    Cool. It will be interesting to see how the actual testing shakes out.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    ....or is it that fast already? (HUMOR)
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    RML? I'm missing that one, who is that? Brain fart or something.
    Home - RML Group - From Concept to Reality

The Delta Wing's Nissan motor is developed and built by RML.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How quick/not quick Anthony?
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The coolest shot I have seen in a long time

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pack racing is a phenomena of Flat out, all the way around, oval racing. Rarely happens in road racing. Even in spec series set-up and Talent separates most.
    Yes and the delta wing was designed to race on ovals as an Indycar. The delta wing is underpowered (thus it has a low top speed) and very light (thus it never has to lift on ovals). The Delta Wing is as wrong for ovals as it is for Long Beach.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd