Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Tony Cottman

If Danica is going NASCAR racing do we still have time to pump up the new cars to 700-900 hp so we can really go racing?
    Its getting better :cool:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Tony Cotman !!
    If you want real racing on "the up and up" please ban ride buying after qualifications are complete !!!

Add your "Hey Tony Cotman1" comment

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Tony Cotman!!

If aero kits are not introduced next season the loyal (read long suffering) Indycar fanbase will finally reach its breaking point. We want diversity and competition and we want it now! I know you are on board with this idea but you must explain the dire consequences of failing to adopt aero kits to the spoiled rotten owners (read Roger Penske)!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turbofan
    If Danica is going NASCAR racing do we still have time to pump up the new cars to 700-900 hp so we can really go racing?
    I think you've mistaken Danica Patrick for Milka Duno.
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pump it up and bring on the new aero kits like you (Randy) have been leading us on ,waiting ( not waffling) about. This coming year is what we have been waiting for. New cars from race 1 2012 ,not 2013. You said that was it. now you backpeddle, Everything you worked for the last 1.5 years will blow-up in your face and you mite look for a new crowd to lie to.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry folks, but I think the 2012 plans are soon to be out the window! It's May 24th 2011, and I have yet to see a car on the track, a blueprint of a turbo engine or windtunnel testing results etc......

I can only base my opinion by what I remember another great American open wheel series doing with their new chassis program.

It just looks grim to me, and I have been waiting patiently with optimism.

I hope it happens, but if it doesn't, one more year is too late!!

Hey Tony Cottman!! Get it done now!! although I can't see it
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimispeed
    Sorry folks, but I think the 2012 plans are soon to be out the window! It's May 24th 2011, and I have yet to see a car on the track, a blueprint of a turbo engine or windtunnel testing results etc......

I can only base my opinion by what I remember another great American open wheel series doing with their new chassis program.

It just looks grim to me, and I have been waiting patiently with optimism.

I hope it happens, but if it doesn't, one more year is too late!!

Hey Tony Cottman!! Get it done now!! although I can't see it
    So your only data point seems to be the DP01? Do you have any idea of the time tables from back when chassis changed every year? This can be done.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thy have plenty of time - new F1 cars are not "out" until January or February each year.... They are not re-inventing the wheel so there should be no real issues if they are where they say they are... They have the mockups at the track and have indicated the safety cells have been tested (I think).... concern is justified - but not time to panic....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    I think you've mistaken Danica Patrick for Milka Duno.
    Milka isn't driving this year so we can quit bagging on her. Bullrider should understand that the PBR wouldn't be what it is if the greatest riders in the world were riding Holstein cows. The bulls are bred to be the best in the world for the best riders in the world. If you watch it the riders and bulls are both stars of the sport. If the riders were unable to ride the bulls it would be over, if the riders rode every bull it would be over. They constantly push one another. Give us fast cars that only the best can handle. Talk about the cars and drivers not drivers and dancing.
    Its getting better :cool:

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    I could probably try to Google it, but some of you fellows probably know right off the bat: what's the minimum weight of the new car under the new (2012) regulations? Is it any lighter?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith