Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have finished my rally and it was quite interesting to say the least. Technical australian stages can be very tricky with '11 WR car. My aim for this rally was to try to reach the finish and try to be as fast as older WR cars.

Stage one went well without problems but I struggled little bit on the start section of SS2. I was too flamboyant when entering the forest and hit the cliff with right rear but luckily for me no damage.

Day two started without incidents but on SS4 I nearly rolled when I arrived to 2nd gear right hander too sideways and hit the side of the road and ended up on 2 wheels. On Mineshaft II tried to push as much as I could but I lacked the confidence in the notes and took easy on most of the stage. On SS6 I spun in a 2nd gear corner.

Day three didn't start well for me. I had a half-spin at the start of the stage and took easy the rest of the stage. And finally on the last stage I managed to stall the engine on one of the first junction.

Overall I'm happy that I finished but I wish I would have had more trust on the notes on some of the reverse stages and have gone faster there. Driving '11 WR car was quite interesting as well compared to older WR car. The car is a lot more nervous and had to be driven more aggressively. I hope I can get hang of it soon.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll get this done tomorrow hopefully
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Some media from my rally:
    Gallery
    Video from SS4
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Macd
    I'll get this done tomorrow hopefully
    Hopefully tonight or tomorrow for me
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow
    Some media from my rally:
    Gallery
    Video from SS4

A neat and tidy run, NKnow. Very nice

And I do like the livery!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's a DNS for me due to pc problem.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rally complete.

This car (Cit DS3 WRC 2011) feels so incredibly light compared to all previous WRC cars. I'm not as fast in it, and only about 85 comfortable with it. It feels a bit darty and is VERY quick to point (may be really nice on tarmac).

I was pleasantly surprised when I compared my East-West time with that of NeverKnow.

I made multiple changes to the setup throughout the rally, mostly to tame a car that was a bit tail happy. Swaybars on SS2. Rear torque on SS6.

A clean rally, but I drove at about 85-90% to make certain it was. On SS7 was crossing the ford, got it all crossed up and was luckily tossed through two trees without slowing or damage!! Picked up the pace a bit towards the end as I go more familiar with the car.

A fun rally. Thanks for hosting, Bruce!

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Sadly I will not get to do my favourite event. My pc decided to fry (literally) my games hard drive so I've lost all the RBR stuff I had, which I'll have to get back. Also had lots of trouble getting the machine to work again so until I get it right I'll be out. This might be the end of my season.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Sadly I will not get to do my favourite event. My pc decided to fry (literally) my games hard drive so I've lost all the RBR stuff I had, which I'll have to get back. Also had lots of trouble getting the machine to work again so until I get it right I'll be out. This might be the end of my season.
    Geez-really sorry to hear it Bruce....

Can I put some stuff on a flash drive and mail to you?

I can process times for this one if you need me to do so....

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Oh no, running the event is no problem, thats all on my work PC so nothing lost there, I just can't compete myself.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion: