Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli_M
    I'm aamazed at the emotion some people showed yesterday. It really shows which people are doing this because it is more than just a job or paycheck. The reaction all day from Tags and Sam and the 77 team showed just how much it meant to them. Dario's reaction really shows how much the 500 means to him. Sarah and the 67 team was just amazing to watch. I could go on, Servia's interviews whilst he was sitting on the pole with 2 cars to run, and so many more.

I think bump day will indeed see some big names not qualify, and it is sure to be emotional too!
    Add HVM and Simona to the emotional response group.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Man, it's good to see everything turned upside down, just didn't expect it at indy. Tags 1'st.....yes, Helio 15'th.....wow. AA, the team gonna have to go to AA if they keep nonperforming like this. Just a bit pissed that PT isn't in. Damn it.
    It's gonna be a wild and woolly(?) bump day.
    There is no substitute...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And, just read that Patrick Carpentier will drive for Dragon in place of Speed. I wonder if this is a "friendly" exchange or not. Basically, wondering if Speed is an AH or if it's just that Indy is a tough place to drive your first Indycar.
    There is no substitute...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tags did a great job. I'm happy for him, because that's a strike for the Davids against the Goliaths.

Rough for PT though...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Scratch Patrick and the 20 car..

Just made impact, driver ok. I feel very bad for Jay and the crew. Not sure what options they have left before quals.

In Danica terms it was a great drive, despite the result.

Rain might come in to play, as there is a system about two hours out. If it stays away, it is going to be a very stressful day. I'm so very thankful we have both cars in.
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not sure what is going on with Dragon. Just read a report that Scott Speed is still at the track, in the Dragon garage, but Carpentier practised the #20 this morning (but hit the wall). With Ho-Pin not cleared to drive currently following yesterdays accident, it will come down to how many cars they can get built/re-built over the next few hours. Possibly Carpentier will try to qualify the #20 and Speed will try to get the #8 in IF they have enough cars/parts?

Anyone heard any news on the second Sarah Fisher entry? Assuming it was the backup #67, which won't be needed now Ed's firmly in?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    congrats to alex, great to see, exciting qualifying. Good to see certain favorites having problems. Hoping one in particular doesn't make it today and goes stomping off into the sunset. Have been a big fan of alex ever since the 06 toronto race. Anyone remember when he cornered tracy after tracy took him out. The words alex used on live tv unfortunately had to be edited out but it was fun too see and listen to.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Should we put Danica Fan on suicide watch?

It would somehow be karma if on the day after we were told by wild-eyed fanatics that the world was going to end (and didn't, duh), if Danica was to not make the 500 after all of DF's predictions of "she'll do just fine, she's shown speed all week, she's one of the 33 greatest drivers ever", etc.?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Rogers
    Should we put Danica Fan on suicide watch?

It would somehow be karma if on the day after we were told by wild-eyed fanatics that the world was going to end (and didn't, duh), if Danica was to not make the 500 after all of DF's predictions of "she'll do just fine, she's shown speed all week, she's one of the 33 greatest drivers ever", etc.?
    Maybe he's off comparing notes with Harold Camping as we speak?
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like Dragon has major problems building cars that run stable
    N.Hayden L.Hamilton D.Earnhardt R.Gordon S.Speed T.Stewart J.P.Montoya G.Rahal Ferrari Lotus