Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts

BMW's form in 2007

Amazing that no-one is talking about BMW - 3rd best team at the moment, who has shown great speed. Both Heidfeld and Kubica ran marvellously and close to each other, but as before the season there were fears that BMW's car might not be very reliable, then it got a proof as Kubica suffered the only retirement today caused by a mechanical failure. I find it interesting that Nick and Robert have got so few attention during this weekend. IMO BMW's driver pairing is as strong as Ferrari's or McLaren's.

BMW is clearly moving in the footprints of Renault, who after buying Benetton got better and better every year until managing to win the title. BMW has also got gradually better so far and is now in position to fight for 3rd spot in WCC. Those fears before this season as BMW's rookie test drivers might obstruct BMW's improvement, turned out not to be serious. They really seem to be a future team.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Theissen now ranks BMW as third strongest in F-1 this year. Both drivers looked good this weekend in Australia... so we can expect continued improvement over the season.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts

and Williams' problems were all those nasty German's fault :
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think it's good they're doing so well, I just can't get excited about the drivers in that team - I don't know why?!
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Certainly managed to take their testing pace into the race and would have had 4th and 5th if Kubica's car hadn't given out on him.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    So who's going to be the first to attribute BMW's current form to a certain former driver?

Sauber always annoyed me for having so much wasted potential: even when they opened their state-of-the art wind tunnel they couldn't afford to use it properly. Now with a big manufacturer behind them it looks as if that potential could finally be realised.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    well me of course but brock just wait they will begin to fall down starting at the next race. The esentially have the same car and as you can see the aguri is faster that the current honda but just for a short time. I look for at least 3 teams if not 5 to pass them soon. Yes they will have a engine but that won't be enough. neither of their drivers can race so you are talking about a parade year for them.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Neither BMW driver can race? Should've gone to Specsavers, my friend.

As an aside, did anybody catch James Allen's pointless drivel about how to pronounce Kubica? Is it Ku-bitz-a or Ku-bika?
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brockman
    As an aside, did anybody catch James Allen's pointless drivel about how to pronounce Kubica? Is it Ku-bitz-a or Ku-bika?
    Oh now come on, at least you can say you learnt something today
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    I predict that BMW will develop than any other team and by the end of the season they will be fighting for wins.
    "signature room for rent"