Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    great idea....so the championship leader who is going to be first on the road on day 1 has no chance to get any points....
    Three days, three chances to get points.
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    yes but the 1st day all the others have the chance to get top points apart from the 1st and 2nd...same goes for the leader after day 1 day 2....still hard to understand ??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wait, let me get this straight. The following is your opinion on the matter:
    the best solution is run in reverse order from day 1 to day 3 that only ensures that the top 3-5 drivers who have chances for the title run EVERY DAY on equal conditions...all other suggestions are not worth thinking.
    When people disagree with your opinion, then...
    ...there is no hope for the human race i feel sorry for all of you!
    hplease:

I thought the rule changes were not necessary in 2008, but I really can't complain about the rallies this year. They have been fun, competitive, and I'm actually happy to see other drivers on the top spot for a change.

N.O.T., you should quit watching rallying because it seems to make you angry. There are other sporting alternatives, such as curling, that can satiate your needs.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    .... but I really can't complain about the rallies this year.....
    Last rally was won by 0.2s. Would JML had stopped for 0.5s less in day 1 he would have won... does that make sense to you?

Do rally need to be decided about how good a team can calculate how much they will lose or gain by running 1st or 3rd on the road?

The current system make a joke of what Rally is: Go flat out (but stay on the road) and at the end see who was the fastest. This should not be the World championship of accountants!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY

N.O.T., you should quit watching rallying because it seems to make you angry. There are other sporting alternatives, such as curling, that can satiate your needs.
    stupidity makes me angry...and the fact that although the solution is clear there are still some who must open their mouths no matter what....isn't humanity great ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I still think best would be if a few drivers from the front could choose starting position, but rule changes should be done before a new season not in the middle.
    The fastest drivers should not get penalised for being fast.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    I still think best would be if a few drivers from the front could choose starting position, but rule changes should be done before a new season not in the middle.
    The fastest drivers should not get penalised for being fast.
    Absolutely!!! Buy that man a drink.......

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xavier
    Last rally was won by 0.2s. Would JML had stopped for 0.5s less in day 1 he would have won... does that make sense to you?

Do rally need to be decided about how good a team can calculate how much they will lose or gain by running 1st or 3rd on the road?

The current system make a joke of what Rally is: Go flat out (but stay on the road) and at the end see who was the fastest. This should not be the World championship of accountants!
    So looking after tyres, fuel, mechanical components of the car, none of that should matter either?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I agree with Tomi. The rules need to be changed, but not mid season.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I agree with Tomi. The rules need to be changed, but not mid season.
    +1
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"