View Poll Results: Who was the Man of the Race ?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kimi

34 29.06%
  • Hamilton

64 54.70%
  • Massa

9 7.69%
  • Rosberg

10 8.55%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Massa cut through the field impressively, but Hamilton... like wow.
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    MASSA for mine!

Hamilton second and Kimi third.
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Definately Hamilton in my opinion. Although both Kimi and Massa put in an excellent performance and are a close second and third.
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hamilton for me...

Never raced at Albert Park....First race in a F1 Grand Prix...and a podium.

Big thumbs up...can't wait to see what he can do on a circuit that he has already raced on.

Kimi was also super impressive and only just misses out on my vote...

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
    Hamilton did what I expected - Alonso failed to live up to my expectations.
    Nico and Massa, so I guess with the limits of the poll it'll have to be Massa

I'm thinking along with Nico, we might need to add the BMW drivers on the poll in a few races though.

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Hamilton. No question. Anyone who matches the performance of a 2xWDC in the same car in their first GP is class.

Kimi drove a good race in the car which had the measure of everyone, as did Massa, but both those performances were to be expected.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kimi AND Hamilton... both were really impressive. For me, Massa was a disappointment. Clearly with a fastest car he was surprisingly slow. He should of taken 4th place. Kimi said that he didnt have to push at all during the race and that he could of gone much quicker if necessary. Based on that, Massas speed was a real disappointing. No-one but blind Massa worshipper can say that he was a driver of the race or drove brilliantly. Very average performance by him.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Men and women of the race were those people who decided to go to sleep after the first 20 laps like me. Gosh, why did I wait that long?! :
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalafi
    ... Massa was a disappointment. Clearly with a fastest car he was surprisingly slow. He should of taken 4th place. Kimi said that he didnt have to push at all during the race and that he could of gone much quicker if necessary. Based on that, Massas speed was a real disappointing. No-one but blind Massa worshipper can say that he was a driver of the race or drove brilliantly. Very average performance by him.
    Average performance ? You are joking...aren't you ? Did you forget that he started on back row, and got stuck behind Button and Rubens for many laps ? Anyway He managed to finish 6th and to me that was a great performance
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Average performance ? You are joking...aren't you ? Did you forget that he started on back row, and got stuck behind Button and Rubens for many laps ? Anyway He managed to finish 6th and to me that was a great performance
    No, Im not joking. Look at his lap times and compare those to Kimis who didnt have to push at all. And yes, he stuck behind Honda boys with a easily fastest car. If Nico can overtake Ralf with Williams, surely with Ferrari Massa should of overtaken the Honda boys. You have to consider machinery when counting the performance. Massas performance was a very average.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.