Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    I'd say that it's Webber's fault, and his alone. Vettel went 8 tenths faster than Webber in Q1 on hard tyres. You could blame the team for Webber's demise, but ultimately, it was him who didn't put in a good lap.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    To be fair the hard tires hurt his chances however he could have opted for the softer compound knowing that he is not that fast.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    I'd say that it's Webber's fault, and his alone. Vettel went 8 tenths faster than Webber in Q1 on hard tyres. You could blame the team for Webber's demise, but ultimately, it was him who didn't put in a good lap.
    Was his KERS even working in qualifying? I'm not sure.

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    KERS were NOT working, worth about 8 tenths I'd say.

Id love to know whose decision it was to run Webber on hards with no kers.... was it Webbers or the teams? A lot of answer in that I reckon.
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im sorry but its pretty obvious red bull are sabotaging mark... they dont want him getting in the way of wonder boy like he did last year. ferrari did the same with felipe, just like mclaren did with fernando, just like renault did with piquet. oh cant forget about rubens at ferrari lol... worst case of all.

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Webber lost his head when RBR refused to use team orders to favor him, that's all and it explains his miserable showing ever since.
    HIS miserable showing? Like at Abu Dhabi where Webber lost all his time on the straights in his quail lap. Or in Melbourne where the team gave him a defective car. Or maybe Malaysia where he had no kers on the start line and was smothered. Yes I know you believe webber had a bas start as well but you should know that a non kers start these days you basically need to carry the clutch. I'll post some detail if you like.

And, finally, we get to China where the Sam still cant give Webber a car with kers for what is one of the lo gets straights on the circuit.

As I said earlier, who made the decision to run hards when he had no kers?
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Webber did not make the tyre call, team did. He got screwed.

I am beginning to wonder if he'll finish the season with them...

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    RBR is building themselves like Ferrari in the period 2000-2004. It worked very well, for them, one have to admit, especially when you have a top German driver, who can do what must be done...
    Formula 1

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    I doubt the teams bad decision to run hards was an act of sabotage in itself although I confess I had thought that they were using every means possible to screw Mark over previously.
    As has been said why would they intentionally sabotage Mark to the extent that he is left so far down the grid possibly jeopardising their chances of winning the constructors championship?.. It just doesn't make any sense.

Im now with Markabilly on this one... however dodgy it looks, designing a car to suit Vettel and his style is all they need to do, running hards in Q1 was simply a poor team decision Imo.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    Webber did not make the tyre call, team did. He got screwed.
    Link?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.