Race
    - Honda Indy Grand Prix Of Alabama

Location - Barber Motorsports Park, Birmingham, Alabama

Date - Sunday, April 10th

Time & TV Schedule - 3:00PM Eastern -Green Flag -3:45PM Eastern -Versus

Course Type - 2.38 Mile Road Course

Distance - 90 Laps / 214.2 Miles

Practice Sessions -
    Friday, April 8th -2:20PM -3:05PM Eastern (Rookies & Outside of Top 10 Entrants ) & 3:05PM-3:35PM Eastern (All Cars) & 5:00PM-6:00PM Eastern
    Saturday, April 9th - 9:00AM -9:20AM Eastern
    Sunday, April 10th Warm-Up Session -10:00AM -10:30AM Eastern

Qualifications - Saturday, April 9th -10:25AM -11:40AM Eastern

2010 Pole Sitter - Will Power - Lap Time -1:10.1356 / Speed -118.057

2010 Winner - Helio Castroneves
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is a layout of the course..

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Shall be keeping an eye on Wilson and Conway for this one, as well as seeing if Sato's new found "not crashing" approach holds. Be nice if someone different won. Hell, even D****a.
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We beg of you......

First, I have said many times that we need more devoted fans like you. BUT....

....... please, please, please, pretty please, don't pick her to win. Don't tell us she will be in the fast six....please?! Don't tell us that she will take the pole, please.

Root and cheer for Danica. Bask in the glow of any good day she has at the track. But please, please, please spare us all. Please!!!

I love the Bears, really love the Bears, 'Da Bears, and I always want them to win, and hope they win. But I don't predict they will win every game (though they came quite close once...). Like the SNL skit about 'Da Bears and weather they would beat Rick Mears in the Indy 500 if they were all in a bus being driven by Ditka....I would put my money on Mears!

You have some tracks where your picking Danica is not so far fetched, like Indy, maybe Texas, etc.

Imagine if you picked her to finish 6th at Barber, and she some how comes home 5th. How awesome would that be?!! But please, use some sense and reality. Please, please please, with ice cream and a cherry one top, please?

Considering you finished dead last in last weeks picks (hey, I was a mid pack picker too) pick someone who really has a chance to win. Please? Please.........

My sanity thanks you!
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    To my knowledge, he hasn't mentioned "her" since the roasting he took in his "Birthday" thread. Giving the degradation he has caused here over the years, it is hard to consider but maybe we should give him a chance to be halfway normal before we fan his flames (i'll believe that after a very long time btw).

Anyway, pretty strong lineup going to Barber..NH was fast in testing, are they going to challenge Roger & Chip? I'd like to take Wilson but with a bum wrist, a one car team basically, and DRR doesn't seem to have their shock package figured out quite as well on the smooth tracks as they do the streets, that'll be a long shot this week.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Point taken guys.

We get to see James Hinchcliffe at this race driving for Newman Haas in the #06 car. Be curious to see how he does.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Out with the rest of the mid pack, in the first turn.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyreds
    Hahahaha.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm thinking Dixon on this one......Will does great on the road courses(obviously) but He really seems to shine on the street courses, rougher and tighter then a naturall terrain course.
    There is no substitute...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyreds
    Yeah but what if Helio qualifies on the front row? That increases the odds that the pile up comes further back in the field, like from Viso or Sato.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.